• 5

Jason's POV

I felt powerful doing this to a woman that I've been adored all my life.

But I cant help the sympathetic feeling deep down inside of me.

"J-Jason, I beg you dont do this." A tear trickled down her soft pink cheek that I could kiss all night long.

Her white dress was hitched up that the side of her legs were bare. I glided my hand softly from her knees to the inside of her thight. I grabbed her hands that were trying so hard to push me away and I pushed them behind her back.

My hand still grabbing her thight and I moved to the front of her underwear. Her eyes widened and she squirmed harder than before. I rubbed the front of her underwear slightly and softly as I could. Smooth.

"A monster!" She screamed in my face.

I took my hand away from her private part and gave her a look of "go on" to her.

"He said that it is a waste that I have to live with a monster." She said.

I pulled her off the table and stood her infront of me. She rubbed her delicate face that is wet because of her tears.

I grabbed her waist and lead her to our room. I sat on the bed and pulled her on my lap.

"Why are you so scared to tell me, my princess?"

She looked down and fiddled around with her fingers. I sighed heavily and kissed the side of her face near her ear.

"It's fine." I carried her bridal style and tucked her in. "I let this one slide tonight, baby girl. But remember, next time you dont have to be scared."

I gave a peck on her forehead. She eyed my move suspiciously probably confused why am I being so gentle to her.

I left the bedroom and went to the guest room across from it. I took out the control alarm from my pocket and made sure the doors and windows alarm has already been turned on.

Then, I stripped down and got into the shower. Feeling the water ran down from my head to my back.

I could not help myself but thinking about what I have done. I had no intention to abduct Ariana but if I didnt, God knows what will happen.

"Mr. McCann please have a seat. It such a pleasure to have you here sitting in my room in my company. " She said sitting infront of me and crossed her legs while a cup of coffee perhaps, in her right hand.

I unbutton the lower part of my suit to make myself comfortable before took a seat.  A folder was dropped on the coffee table that inbetween me and her.

"If you haven't notice Mr. McCann, before you signed the contract about 3 years ago. I sent you a file of terms and condition that you must not disobey if you want the business to keep on for another 5 years." She explained while her eyes glared at me.

"Just cut the crap, Lorena." I spat.

She opened up the folder and placed it on the table back. "No. 54 said that Mr. McCann should settled down in 3 years after the contract has been signed. He should get married with a woman that is potential to be another business partner of the company."

She stood up and walked towards me. "If you forgot, in next month its almost 3 years. I'm afraid you dont find a woman since you are too caught up in your job. "

"Where is this going?" I asked her carelessly.
"If you dont fulfill the terms and condition, you will smell a lawsuit." She took her seat back.

"If you want me to come here and talk about that, I have to go." I stood up and about to walk out.

"Sure and if you dont find one, the doors is always open for you." She gave me a flirtatious smirk.

THUD THUD

I snapped out of my thought and turn off the shower. I wrapped the towel around myself and walk out of the bathroom. Hold on, where did I hide the gun in here? I rummaged through the cabinet under the sink.

Yup! Found one! I turned the doorknob of the bathroom before aiming the gun at the door.

"Please, dont kill me!"

I lowered down my gun. Ariana stood with a blanket at the ground and her hands put up in surrender.

"What do you think you are doing?" I yelled at her. She looked up at me and blushed when she saw me with only towel at my waist.

I walked to the closet, hide the gun back in there and got into my nightwear. When I was done, she sat on the bed looking around the room.

"I thought I told you to sleep,huh?" I asked then laid on the king size bed.

She played with her fingers nervously.

"I c-cant.." A loud sound of thunder suddenly boomed. Ariana jumped from the sound, scared.

Oh yeah, she is scared of lightning.

I took the remote control from the nightstand and turn on the plasma TV that hung on the wall.

She still sat at the end of the bed watching the TV. I decided to spoke up, "I know that you are scared, sweetheart. Come here. "

She looked at me unsurely and laid beside me on the bed comfortablely. The soft sound produced from the TV is the only thing that could be heard.

"Ariana, will you tell me why were you scared of telling me about what Ryan said?" I asked her out of the blue.

She bite her bottom lip slightly. "I dont want you to get mad. "

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "I wont get mad at something that you didnt do." She gave me a small smile before cuddling into the pillow.

After a couple of minuted through watching TV, a soft snore came from beside me.

I turned off the TV completely and got comfortable.

"Goodnight, my love." I whispered in her ear and rubbed her hair. With that, I fell alseep.

Last edited on Feb 17, 7:50 pm