• 13

Ariana's POV

Ever since I got here, there were so many questionable things that happened towards me. From how Jason's changes of behavior to crazy things like I got kidnapped twice. Sooner or later, I need to leave this hell hole and get back to my normal life. No Jason, just me working at the bar surrounded by the people I love.

If he gonna think that he can buy my love with all the money that he shower me with then I guess he is going crazy. I need to come up with something. Like a plan.

I'll think about it tomorrow but for now I need to get some sleep because I'm physically and mentally tired.

Jason's POV

I went to my study and neared my desk. "Where is it?" I said to myself. My hands rummaged through stacking of papers on the desk until I found a hard case. I opened it up and there it is. The ring that my significant other needs to wear on our wedding day after we say our vow.

Ariana, the only girl that deserves to have this ring on her delicate finger. Either by force or not, she has to be that girl. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

RING RING

The sound of my phone from my pocket snapped me out of the daydream. I looked at the caller ID and the word Lorena flashed on the screen. I swiped left declining her calls. I'm too tired to take her sh*ts after what happened.

Speaking of that, I need to add more people that guard my house cause apparently what we have now isn't enough. Plus I could not believe that person that works with me stabbed my back like that. I reached James on my phone and couple of seconds he answered.

"James, I need you to get more people to guard my house. Every corner or inch must be protected. I do not want what happened last time is going to happen again. "

"Yes, sir." He answered. "Anything else?"

"Oh and please call off the business deal I did with Mr. Somers and Butler." I ordered. "And take everything from them. All their property."

"Sure, sir. About the plan, do you want the marriage to be done by this week or later?" He asked. Yes, I planned on making Ariana mine as soon as possible.

"This week, if Lorena try to reach me I want you to ignore her an do everything possible to get her away from me."

"Alright sir, is that all?"

When I was about to answered I heard knocked on my study room door. "Come in." One of the maid came in.

"Sir, Mrs. McCann is asleep. Do you want me to wake her up to get her eat or not?"

"No, I'll handle her later." I shoo'd her. "James, I think that's it. For the wedding I want you to get everything done. Make sure you follow what I've already told you. I want her to make this wedding as something meaningful in her life. "

With that I hung up. I smiled to myself, I cannot believe I'm going to be a husband soon. And later we will have kids running around in our house.

I entered Ariana's room. It was dark and I could see a body laid on the bed sleeping peacefully. I walked slowly and sat on the empty side of the bed. My fingers made their way to her hair and ran it through them. I love how soft her hair and it always smells good.

I leaned down and pecked her cheek softly. I pulled out the ring from my pocket and placed the ring on her finger. I made myself comfortable and spoon her from behind before I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Z!&