17

Ariana's POV

I look at my own reflection in the mirror. He never told me what kind of event, so I thought wearing jeans and tank top with jacket outerwear will do. 

The bedroom door opened made me look at the door in the mirror. There stood Jason stood there wearing casual as well and I might add looking incredible. "You're done?" He asked while making his way towards me and hugged me from behind.

"Yeah." I turned around so we are facing each other. "Jason, where are we going? Tell me." 

"To make it official. " Wait what?. The confusion was written on my face. 

His lips pecked my cheek slowly. "To seal the deal, so no one can go and hurt my baby." He answered. 

I smiled softly and caress his cheek slowly with my thumb. Why am I so attracted to him? God, please help me. 

"Before we go, I need you to introduce to my best man tonight. His name is Mark, and he is going to look after you this whole night."

He continued, "Ariana, please don't leave my side. I can't bear it when you leave me. Please."

"Don't worry I won't."

Ariana's POV

While we were on the way there, I looked at the front seat. "You must be Mark." I greet the person in the passenger seat. "Yes, Mrs. McCann." 

"Nice to meet you, thanks for tonight."

"No problem, it is my job, Mam." 

I looked to my right Jason smiled at me softly, he grabbed me and made me sit comfortably beside him while he side hugged me. My face was on his chest and I could smell his cologne. It is so good and I could never get bored of it. 

I was snapped out of my thought when the car stopped. "Mrs. McCann". Mark stood there with the car door open for me. I went out and my eyes were blinded by the flash from the camera. I smiled a bit and I could feel Jason beside me with his arms on my lower back. 

I just realized we stood in front of a mansion with lots of people. "Hi, Jason." A guy came with a wide smile on his face. They shook hands and guide us to a special part of the house that only special people could enter. 

Inside, there was a table and there were two seats that empty which I assumed for us. Jason guide me to the seat and we sat down. I could see Mark from across the room checking if there was any threat. 

"Let's seal the deal, Jason." A woman stood up. 

"Sure Lorena."

_____________________________________

Muahahaha cliffhangerr :p
Thank you for being patient with me. I know I barely update. Im sorry. :/
btw make sure you guys check my other new story called 'Mr.Bieber' :)
Byye