• 6

Ariana's POV

I stretched my body and fluttered my eyes open a bit. My hands roamed around the other side of the bed. All I felt was pillows and blanket.

The sounds of water running from the shower made me snapped my head to the bathroom. Great! This is it! I could sneak my way out, run and get some help. Then, I could be free meanwhile this man will be in jail for years.

I slung my legs to the side of the bed and walked to the door. Quietly, I turned the doorknob and went out not even bothered to close it back.

Okay, where should I go now. Left or right? C'mon Ariana, think! Last night after the dinner, we went to the master bedroom which is the left of the stairs.

Yup! That's it! I went down the stairs in hurry and took a couple of glance back incase Jason is there.

"Mrs. McCann?"

I startled a bit. There stood one of the maid with white towels in her hand looked curiously at me. Panicked attack me because I know the maid here are to please Jason and they will do anything to make him happy even that will include ruin a teenage girl's life.

She noticed my panicked face and the way my chest moved up and down tried to catch some breath. The next thing I know, she dropped the towels and ran down real fast.

"What was that?" I spoke to myself.

I followed her and saw she made her way to the kitchen. She stood infront of the wall like she did something there. I went closer and saw her looked around for a switch.

"Wait, no!" I screamed at her but it was too late she pushed a red button one and the next thing I know a beep sound was heard all over the house

Shit! I ran towards the door and went out almost to the front gate.

"Hey! Stop!" A man looked like a guard sprinting towards me. I ignored and kept on running but the man beat me. I fell down face flat on the grass.

He sat on my lower back and cuffed my hands behind me.

I grunted and screamed for help incase if someone is out there.

I guess no chance at all because all I saw was trees.

"Where do you want me to bring her, sir?" The man spoke.

"Take her to the backyard. Tie her to the pole. "

Damn it! I looked where the voice came from and there my kidnapper stood proudly with his arms crossed on the balcony of the room.

His glared gave me chilled down my spine. I was brought by force to the pole and tied there.

I looked up at the sky. It is still pretty dark. The white sleveless dress that I wore from last night isn't helping at all.

It was foggy and cold.

I looked down at grass waved slightly to the direction of wind. Then, I heard the sound of door was opened. I didnt dare to look up because I know Jason is pissed at me.

Before I knew it, my hands were free from the metal cuff that held my hands. I looked up and saw Jason with key in one hand and the cuff in the other hand. I rubbed my wrist softly to lessen the metal burn but my eyes never leave his every move.

"Please behave, my love." He said then walked back inside.

Okay,then. Am I safe? I shrugged my shoulder and followed him back to the house but suddenly he stopped. I almost hit him due to his abrupt action.

"Did I said you could come?" He asked while gritted his teeth.

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out. Instead, I just ran back and sat down on the grass with my back leaned on the pole.

He looked at me with fire in his eyes. If and only if this is a cartoon movie, steam could be seen came out of his ears.

Well, reality check. This isn't a movie.

Jason stormed off inside and closed the door loudly made me jumped a bit.

Atleast, he didny do anything bad to me. I need to find a way out of here. As soon as possible.

Jason's POV

"Keep your eyes on her." I ordered one the guard and they nodded.

I need to do something to make her realized that this is her home. Lorena will pay us a visit in a week and I need Ariana to be my real fiance.

I went to my office and turn on the security camera outside to have a live view of my girl. There she was sat with her knees to her chest space out looking at the grass beneath her.

Is this the right thing to do? Should I continue claiming her mine to save me from getting sue?

I breath out a sigh of frustration and turned on my business laptop to start my business deal with a group of people from China.

While I got busy typing on my laptop, I saw on the security camera that Ariana got up and walked slowly to the gate.

I change the camera view towards her and the gate and she stood there doing nothing except to stare at the gate.

Then she kinda talked. Who is she talking to? There is no one there!

Shit! I looked from the balcony of the room to see it more clearly.

"Mom?" She said.

"Mom?" At first it was more like a whisper but then it got into yelling.

Damn it!

845 words. I am sorry that this chapter is short because I follow exactly the storyline of the old version of this story. In old chapter this is where Jason took her to buy some clothes but I feel like it is too cliché. So I changed em.