What...?

Annabeth POV

I stared into Percy's eyes.

He...

He...

kissed

me.

He already had a girlfriend, he had forgotten about me, and yet he kissed me.

His eyes sparkled, but his face was red.

Was he embarrassed? Or flushed?

I need to know this.

Just like all of you stalkers.

(*laughs maniacally and tears down the fourth wall while watching the fandom desperately trying to rebuild it*)

He touched the back of his head.

"Was the banana necessary?"

I giggled. "Yes it-"

I stopped, as I realized we weren't in the bedroom.

(That doesn't sound like a bad way to end... uh, I'm not going to say it)

"Where, are we?" I asked looking around.

The cave (at least, i thought it was a cave) had crystals growing out of the roof, but they didn't seem like normal crystals.

Normal crystals, if stuck underground, would be littered with dirt and they wouldn't be polished like the ones you buy in the store.

And these ones were the exact same way.

Except they glowed.

Not a strong glow, but enough to dimly light the room. I could make out papers stuck to the walls above a desk and a cot next to the desk.

Judging by the fact that the items weren't littered with dust, a person has been here recently.

Percy stood up, helping me up on the way.

He didn't let go of my hand.

And I don't think he noticed either.

I walked around, pulling Percy along with me. 

There seemed to be no exit, just darkness. This also seemed to be the only room with the crystals overhead.

So, unlike the dumb people in horror movies, we decided to explore the lit area.

I headed to the desk, and Percy headed to the opposite side of the 'cave'.

I scanned over the papers seeing the same words over and over again.

Magic. Experiments. Love. Obstacles.

I was about to walk away when I noticed two words that caught my eye.

Percy. Annabeth.

What? Okay, okay. Calm down Annabeth.

It could be any Percy and Annabeth.

I looked over the papers some more and saw the names Jackson and Chase.

Percy's last name.

And mine.

Okay, that's a little creepier. I wanted to be sure so I started to flip through a few more pages.

At the bottom of the stack I saw a red streak, despite the paper being typed up.

I flipped back to that page, ad saw the red streak was underlining something important.

The word staged.

I looked through the rest of the page.

(This book is based off real life time, ish)

June 13, 2013
Why?
Why did my daughter have to be the target?!
Why couldn't Poseidon's son be the target?
Percy, was his name, I think.

June 15, 2013
YES!
That scoundrel's son got hit instead!
For once I'm glad emotions existed.
Oh, and I found out my daughter's name today.
Annabeth. Annabeth Chase.

What? The rest was scratched out, I was barely able to make out that much.

"Hey, Percy. Come look at this."

He started walking over to me when I heard the voices.

I looked at him, wide-eyed.

He heard them too, and started looking around the room for someplace to hide.

The voices slowly got closer and closer.

We met in the middle of the room and looked towards the sound of the voice.

I grabbed Percy's hand and stared with my chin up at the sound the voices were coming from.

When I finally saw the  people, I stood there with my mouth agape.

A/N Okay, so I know my updating schedule is all over the place. I am going to try an update every Saturday at noon, (mountain standard time). If I can't get it by then, I'll try to update Sunday.

And oh my gosh, two updates in one day. Whoop whoop!

And the picture above is one I drew, please tell me if you think it's good. I've recently gotten into drawing and I want to know if its any good or not. Thanks!