Telling Piper

Annabeth POV

I run into the kitchen, wanting to escape my past, my present, everything.

I jumped into the pantry and closed the door. Gods, I hope nobody saw me, but then I heard Piper open the kitchen door.

"Annabeth," she calls out, "Are you okay? I know Percy is stupid and oblivious, but you can't just-"

I burst out of the pantry, "I can't just what? Walk out on Percy! Well, he says he remembers everything about our past together. He's wrong! The Lotus Casino! We went there with Nico and his older sister, Bianca! We were 12! It was two weeks before he got hit by that car! I kissed Percy and while I was Bianca got shot because the bank next door got robbed and the robber came over to the Lotus Casino! Bianca died. Because. Of. Me,"

I turn away and start sobbing. I can't help it, I haven't told anyone in all these years.

Piper walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Annabeth listen to me. What happened to Bianca wasn't your fault. It was that robber's. You hear me? It. Was. Not. Your. Fault."

Her voice was stern and motherly. So, I continue to cry.

"Now, you're going to go out there and tell Percy what happened that night. Got it?"

I nod.

So sorry for the short chapter, but I don't know what else to add on to this chapter because I want the next part to be in Percy POV. And I actually did get grounded so that's why I haven't updated.