Meetin' my teachers

Full warning, all of these teachers are based on real people so please don't judge them to harshly, I know all of them because they are based off of my teachers. These are based off of my opinions on the teacher. Please enjoy!

The first thing I notice about my teacher is that she is an inch shorter than me.

Her classroom had pale yellow walls and the rectangular tables were put in square forms

Her classroom had pale yellow walls and the rectangular tables were put in square forms. She looked at Thalia with her eyebrows raised, "Well," she had a nice voice that was full of playfulness, but had a sense of force behind it, if you know what I mean, "Late again are we, Thalia?"

 Thalia smiled slyly, "Sorry Mrs. McGarity, I was showing the new kid, Annabeth Chase around, she's going to be joining our class." The teacher seemed to notice me once Thalia mentioned my name. She smiled widely. 

"Hi, Annabeth?" her tone of voice made it sound like a question.

I nod, "Yes ma'am." When I said this she laughed and turned back to her students.

"You lot could learn a thing or two from Ms. Chase over here," she said waving her hand at me. I blush slightly. Mrs. McGarity tapped her finger on chin, "Now where to put you," Her eyes roamed the room until she found an empty seat. Next to Percy. Her eyes lit up, "Ms. Chase you can sit next to Percy over there." She pointed to Percy and he waved. 

I saw there were no more open seats and I just blurted out, "Where does Thalia sit ma'am?" She just smiled,"Oh, we had a stand desk for her because she just can't sit still." That I laughed at because I could relate to her problem.

"OK," I say. I start to move over to my seat, but I don't get far before someone tries to trip me. Key word tries. I nimbly leapt over her foot. I looked at her and instantly new she was what you would consider "popular". She had curly black hair and cruel eyes. She had too much make up on and was wearing a too revealing shirt with a short, short, SHORT, skirt. Like thing thing barely covered her ass. She had on 3-inch high heels. How did she not trip in those? One time I actually tried to walk in high heels and I fell even before I took a step.

I sent a quick glare her way and kept on walking. I sat down next to Percy and he smirked.

He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear,"Nice job, Drew always tries to trip the newbies. Thalia almost gave her a couple black eyes and a broken nose." I smirked.

"OK class," Mrs. McGarity had started talking again,"today is D.E.A.R., so just read." I pulled out a book on architecture while Percy put ear buds in and pulled out a book and pretended to read a book. The only problem was, the book was upside down. I leaned over.

"Seaweed Brian your book is upside down," I whisper. He blushes and flips it around. Soon enough the bell rings.

~~~

Math went pretty much like that, I got let off easy because I was new, and I totally destroyed the ex-smartest kid in the class on the test.

The teacher was tall. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. But the real test would be architecture. Where no one knew me.

~~~

I walked into the room and a small fire of anger starts to burn inside of me. Rachel's here. (I know Rachel would've taken art but I need her in this class for reasons. Please don't hate me-*gets attacked by fans* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! =-P) What she did too offend me I don't know, but I just don't like her. Have I said that? I don't know. The teacher starts by taking roll, and sense I'm new she told me to stand at the front of the room and wait for everyone to get settled.

Once that happens, (which took quite a while) there was only one seat open, and everybody was here so lucky me. Why does everyone decide to come to school on my first day? Unfortunately for me, the only open seat was next Rachel. Why? What have I done to offend any of the gods that may or may not exist? I walk over and slide into my seat. Rachel leans over.

"Hey, your Annabeth right?" I just nod, "Oh, can we talk during lunch?" I look at her confused.

"Why? I whisper back. She smiles, "I need to ask you a few things, I promise I won't hurt you." I look at her wearily. 

Reluctantly, I nod. Her smile grows bigger, "Great."

The teacher continued to talk about supports and and a new technology that made designing buildings easier, but how she preferred it the old way with a pencil and a paper. That got a small chuckle from the class. I don't like using technology very much, so I agree with her. Then the bell rings and it's off to lunch I go.

~~~

Rachel pulls me aside once I get my lunch. The lunch ladies were very kind but the food looked like cardboard and dirt had a baby and then the baby threw up this. Back to Rachel.

"Look," she said," I know you've known Percy longer and he seems happy around you but he's mine. Got it?" I nod.

"I wasn't going for Percy or anything like that. And I thought you were asking me questions, not cornering me." I say.

She purses her lips," Well I just thought with the way you ran away with Thalia crying-"

"Look," I say my voice stern," I had a crush on Percy when we were twelve and I guess my 12-year old self came back for a little but I don't want Percy, and besides, you guys look cute together. With your matching eyes." (That killed me to write)

She smiles," Well you better go eat your 'food'" she says putting hand quotations around the word food. I smile back at her. Maybe this year would be a good year.