Meetin' the 7

I turned away from Rachel and started to walk around the cafeteria.The groups are obvious. The jocks, the sluts, the populars. Then there was the weird group of 5. They were all different. One dude had curly brown hair and Latino elf features.

Another girl had choppy brown hair and multicolored eyes.

The one other girl had golden eyes and curly brown hair.

Another dude looked like a wrestler, how was he even in this grade?

The last dude was blonde with electric blue eyes. He had a scar in his lip. I guess he was what most girls would call cute, but he's not really my type.

Then the choppy brown haired girl saw me and walked over to me. She looked me up and down before smiling and saying in a chirpy voice, "Hi! I'm Piper and by the looks of it you're new so why don't you sit with me and my friends?" She smiled warmly at me and I instantly new there was no arguing with this girl, Piper. I nod slightly and she grins. She takes my hand and drags me over to her group.

"That is Leo," She points to the Latino elf,"That is Hazel, the golden eyed girl, "That is Frank, Hazel's boyfriend," the wrestler, "and that is Jason, my boyfriend" lastly she points to the blond haired boy. They all smile and giveme little waves. " Hi, I'm Annabeth. I'm new."

"Well of course," this comes from Leo, "I haven't seen a pretty lady like you around here." This earns him a slap on the head from Piper and everyone laughs like this was normal. I sit down next to Piper and soon I'm laughing with the rest of them. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year.

Hey I know it's short but I want to know, longer updates and longer waits or shorter updates and shorter waits? Please comment what you want!

~Jamie