Cornered

So, I just got out of school and I will try to be updating more often with better updates. So sorry about the wait.

Annabeth's POV

Stupid movie. Stupid world. Stupid life.

Why did Leo have to choose the movie? I hate horror's. And right now everyone knows it.

Leo is annoying. In case you haven't noticed.

~~~after movie~~~

I shuddered, glad the stupid clowns were gone.

I looked at Percy. I asked him a silent question, and he seemed to know what it was.

He clapped his hands together, scaring everyone. "Let's watch something, not so scary. Okay?"

Everyone nodded and Percy grabbed the remote out of Leo's hands.

"Heeeey!' Leo complained.

"You're the one that put on the stupid movie, now I get to choose."

Leo stuck his tongue out at Percy and slumped against the chair, his arms folded across his chest.

Percy flicked through the Amazon movies Piper had bought/rented. 

Then Percy's eyes lit up like the 4th of July.

Not that I was staring or anything.

Percy clicked the okay button twice on the remote and the movie started. What he chose, I don't know.

Then I heard Disney's theme song and I looked at the T.V. just as Finding Nemo appeared on the screen.

"Really Perce? Finding Nemo? You've watched this a million times." It slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Percy's face slowly turned red. "N-no I haven't!"

Piper, realizing where I was going with this, turned and whispered something in Jason's ear. He smiled evilly and turned to Percy.

"Yeah, remember when you stayed at my place last time? We watched this like five times in a row."

"N-no we didn't." He leaned next to my ear. "Why did you say that?"

I just smirked.

~~~~After movie 'cause I'm to lazy to describe it~~~

Percy's POV

"Well." Piper stood up. "Time to sleep, boys in that room, girls in that one." Annabeth was passed out on my lap.

Piper looked over in my direction and saw my dilemma.

"Just pick her up and follow me."

So I did just that. Annabeth was surprisingly lighter than I thought she'd be.

I followed Piper into the next room and set her down on the bed.

Piper looked at me. "I want to talk to you."

I got scared as I followed her into the room where we watched the movies.

Piper turned around and stuck her finger in my chest.

"You like her, don't you?"

My eyes widened and I shook my head.

Piper smirked "Yeah you do."

Did I like Annabeth?

I couldn't, right?