Surprise, surprise

Percy POV

I walked over to the room with the boys.

And as soon as I stepped in the room, I knew I was screwed.

Grover was passed out, with Leo sticking Cheeto's in his nose.

Jason and Frank were trying to convince Will to let them draw on Nico's face. He was lying on the couch, facing Will...

...asleep.

Will was being protective of him again.

They weren't dating, but they might of well been. Will was super protective of Nico and Nico was happier with Will.

I ship it.

Aaaaaaaand Piper is rubbing off on me.

Annabeth too.

Youu didn't hear his from me, but Annabeths ships everybody. Even the people she's closest too.

I'm just glad she doesn't ship me. That would be horrifying.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at Jason.

"C'mon guys, leave him alone. He's tryin' to sleep!"

Jason looks at me with his sky blue eyes pleadingly. "But Solangelo was soooo cute!"

It takes me a second to realize what he means and I try not to smile.

"I don't care, let the poor boy sleep."

"I'm older than you Perce." Nico mumbles.

"But shorter." I whisper.

Frank hears me and snickers, but doesn't say anything.

Leo yawns, "I think 15 Cheetos in someone's nose is enough. And I got shop class in the morning so I gotta get to sleep." He yawned again and rolled over on the floor and was soon sleeping soundly.

"Still don't know how he does that." Will states. "But I agree with him. I have to teach a music lesson soon, so goodnight."

He grabbed a sleeping bag and lied down next to Nico. He too, was soon sound asleep.

"Well, he obviously knew."

"No shit Sherlock."

"C'mon guys, we could all you some sleep. I know I sure could."

I yawn and stretch my arms out "accidentally" hitting Frank in the face.

"Oww, what the fuck man?"

"I'm going to sleep, leave me alone"

I find another pillow and throw it at Jason. Why does Piper have so many pillows?

I grabbed a pillow and jumped on the bed, instantly hearing 'whys' and 'awws' coming from Jason and Frank.

But they soon got their not-so-lazy asses up and put blankets on the floor and fell asleep.

Warning, Will snores... LOUDLY.

I don't know what it was but, the room was just so hot. I kicked the blankets off the bed. When that didn't work I took my shirt off.

After what felt like forever listening too Will snoring and Piper's question still on my mind, I just couldn't sleep.

So, I got up and blindly tried to get to the kitchen.

Then the memory hit me so suddenly, with so much force, I fell down.

*Flashback*

It was a week after my twelfth birthday. Annabeths had missed it because she was in 'Frisco, so she invited me to 'Frisco. Mom gladly agreed and before I knew is was in San Francisco.