I don't need her

Percy POV

Piper and Annabeth walked out from the kitchen. Piper glanced over in my direction; a look of sadness passed over her face and she quickly turned quickly away. Annabeth's eyes were bloodshot, like she'd been crying.

It broke my heart to see her that way.

What? No, t-that can't be happening. I have Rachel and that's enough. I don't need Annabeth. (Broke my heart to write that). I wish she wasn't in all of my classes, super smart, and the most breathtaking woman I know.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I feel like a teenage girl. All these emotions swirling around, it was too confusing.

Annabeth walked over. "I'm sorry about before, I was, upset about something that happened earlier today. I'm sorry."

I smile at her. "What happened earlier?" I was joking around with her and my voice had a slight tone too it.

Annabeth gave me a halfhearted smile. She sat down next to me.

Leo laughed. "Well, after that attack of the OTP-"

"What?" This came from me.

Frank smiled. "OTP. One true pair. You know? You two together." He gave ma a duh! look.

"Oh, okay well if- WAIT!" Annabeth said, "Us... Two... Together?" She started laughing without any humor. "You guys are funny." She sent a look at Piper that read as HELP!

Piper clapped her hands together. "Well, I'm bored. Let's watch a movie.

Yeahs and okays were heard all around. Huh, wonder what they talked about in the kitchen.

We all settled in on the couch. I sat at the end of the couch, Annabeth next to me, then Piper, then Jason. There was a love seat that Frank and Hazel were sharing. Then Leo sat on a chair on Jason's side of the couch.

Leo some how got the remote. How Leo ended up choosing what we did earlier and now what we're watching now, I have no idea.

Leo choose the Ring 2.

Annabeth scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Really Leo? A horror. Wow."

I smirked. "What? Is big bad Annabeth scared of horror movies?"

She glared at me. "No, I just have some bad memories about rings."

"Mmmhh." I said, not believing her.

"Whatever." She said. I just laughed.

I need to stop this. I don't need her.