Seeing Him

This story overlaps for this chapter, then it will mostly be Annabeth POV. Just saying. I am also really bad at describing buildings and stuff so just imagine them as you please.

Annabeth POV

I place the school papers on my desk I got for school. I. I bought it with my own money. So nobody can use it. I take my black swivel chair out from underneath it. I sit down in the middle of the room and spin around. I know I should pick up my stuff.

I walk over, and like a robot start to fold and put away clothes.

~~~

 After a while my dad comes in. I finished putting away my stuff.

"What'd you think you're doing?" his words are slurred and he has a beer bottle in his hand.

"N-nothing," I hate this; he makes me feel like I'm a seven-year girl again.

"That's not what it looks like!" he swings the bottle and it hits my head. I bite my lip so I don't cry out, glass shards flying everywhere,"I hope you learned your lesson." He walks out of the room.

I start to pick up the glass. As I'm putting the pieces in the trash I step on a piece. I can't help it. I scream.

I hear a muffled "shut-up!" from the other room. As I clean my foot, I hear someone knock frantically on the door. I quickly hobble to my room; my foot isn't bandaged yet. I know Helen wouldn't want someone to see me.

Muffled talking comes from the other room. My head isn't bleeding, luckily.

 I hear a knock on the door. Expecting it to be Helen, I open the door, "What do you want Hele-" I stop when I see who's standing there, Percy. What is he doing here?

"Uh, what are you doing here?" wow, great start Annabeth.

"Uh, I heard a crash and I came to check on you." Wow, he doesn't know me and he still cares, not, he was just worried.

"Why? You don't even know me." That's not true, even I hear the lie in that.

"I,I" He's cute when he's nervous. What? No. He probably has a girlfriend anyway.  Besides he's just my old friend, I look at the ground so he won't see my red cheeks, "You seemed familiar, so I wanted to check on you, Annabeth."

What? I look up at him,"What?"

"After you left, I don't know wear it came from but that name popped up in my head. Like, like along lost memory."

Hes' starting to remember? The doctor didn't say anything about this.

"You got that right." What am I doing? "Come in my room, you look like an idiot standing in the hallway." I opened the door.

He steps inside and stares out my window; a look of shock on his face. I start to smile, then quietly laugh, he doesn't notice, "How did you get that awesome view? I live right next door and my view is of a brick wall!"

He looks genially surprised. I can't help it. I burst out laughing doubling over. I see him stick his tongue out at me. Just like he used to...

I am to lazy to finish this because I want to get to their first day of school.