Percy X Reader: Start Again Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I watched the girl's face slightly turn pink at his words.

"I'd like to duel with her. I'm Annabeth." I smiled towards them both.

She can't be that good.

"I'm kinda tired, but one duel won't hurt."
(Y/n) replied, smiling warmly.

~~~

Your Pov

You placed your sword under her chin.

"Checkmate." You said as Annabeth's smile hardened.

"Wow, you really are good." Percy said as you put your sword on the bench.

"Thank you." You blushed as his compliment once again made your face go pink.

You knew Annabeth was obviously Percy's girlfriend, and you found it amusing that Percy couldn't see her jealousy.

If looks could kill, Annabeth's glare would've murdered you ten minutes ago.

You grabbed your stuff, ready to walk to the Big House.

"You're eating at the Poseidon table by the way. Chiron told me." Percy said as you nodded.

"Thank you Percy." You said as you walked off smiling.

He nodded his head, returning the smile.

He's pretty cute.

~~~

You've been training with Percy for 1 week now, and boy have you two gotten close.

"That was an idiot move." You stated as you blocked his sword, then placed your foot behind his leg, pushing him down.

"So was leaving my other hand free." He quickly turned you over, balancing himself on top of you.

He placed his sword against your neck.

You sighed as he smirked.

"Checkmate."

He stood up, holding his hand out for you.

You quickly grabbed his hand, pulling yourself up while bringing him down.

He stumbled, falling down but bringing you along with him.

You fell on top of him, both of you laughing at your actions.

As soon as you both stopped laughing, you caught him staring into your eyes.

You stared back at his sea green ones, blushing.

Remembering that he had a girlfriend, you stood up, helping him up.

"I can't believe you've learned this much already." He said as he slung an arm around your shoulder.

"I'm a daughter of Bellona after all. Have you met Reyna?" You asked as he chuckled.