Chapter 15

Two momths since my last update?!? Woah, sorry y'all it's been wayyyy to long. I have a new job and have been CRAZYYY BUZY!

Also comment/vote if y'all want me to start putting what songs I listen to while writing these chapters.

Anywho, Enjoy ;)

Gabby's POV

I exhale a deep breath as I bring myself to my feet, and begin toward my car.

I grab my keys, unlocking it to gain entry, when all of a sudden my eyes are covered by two hands.

I smile, knowing exactly who it is and turn to them.

"Hey." His cheeky grin makes my heart flutter a bit.

He snakes his arms around me, and I quickly wrap my arm around his neck.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He questions me.

"Well I actually have a massive list of exciting things to do." We both laugh a little.

"Finish binge-watching a few shows, oooh, stare at the ceiling for a few hours, breifly twindle my fingers for a bit, you understand." He laughs.

"Aside from the finger twiddling and binge-watching shows, perhaps would you want to come over? I figured I'd cook." He smiles lightly.

"Sounds like a plan." We grin, before he lifts my chin up a little and our lips connect, feeling his lips move in perfect sync with mine. Something quickly comes to mind and I carefully seperate our lips.

"Let me get home and change first though." I smile.

He smiles and nods understandingly.

"How about I pick you up?" He offers.

"You don't have to."

"I want to." He insists, and I nod.

"Okay."

He plans to pick me up at six, and it's not long after we say farewell and I head back home.

It's already nearly 4:15, and although it won't take me long, I want to prepare myself.

The drive home is quiet and rather short, like usual. I feel bad as I think of Jess and perhaps wonder if she's arranged any dinner plans.

When I pull up, I smile as I see her car, still not quite adjusted to the idea of my bestfriend living with me, or in general having someone else living with me.

I sigh, grabbing my purse and keys as I quickly head to the door and enter my humble abode.

"I'm home." I yell, closing the door behind me.

"I'm right here." Jess announces from the kitchen and I quickly kick my sandels off.

I smile at her and she laughs a little.

"You look...happy." She says while grabbing a box of macaroni from the pantry.

"Do I usually look miserable?" I chuckle jokingly.

"No, but you just look really good. Which is good since I'm cooking dinner." She smiles and I cringe as I see her pouring the noodles into a pot filled with water.

"You know how much I hate boxed macaroni. And since when do you even know how to turn on a stove?" I question surprised.

"I've been learning a lot of things, I cook great. I can make macaroni, Ramen Noodles—"

"Jess, I say this with every bit of love in my heart, but three year olds can cook Ramen." She gives me a sour look and I laugh.

"Thankfully I'm having a romantic dinner with Kade tonight, at his house." I smile, lifting myself up onto the marble countertop.

"Really?" She groans.

"He's picking me up at six." I inform her and she grins.

"Just enough time to have some Mac n' Cheese." She grins wide and I gag.

"It's not mac n' cheese Jess. It's discusting watered down, yellow cardboard." I shake myself in discust.

She looks at me in annoyance, and I smile as I press a random song on my phone, Locked Out Of Heavon by Bruno Mars. Once Jess recognizes the song she gasps and I grin wide.

"OH MY GOD I REMEMBER WHEN THIS CAME OUT!" She shrieks and I laugh as I set my phone down.

Jess and I begin to sing the first verse and before the chorus starts I grab a long wooden cooking utensil.

"Cause your sex takes me to paradise, yeah your sex takes me to paradise. And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah!" I sing into it, and Jess picks up a plastic spatula and follows with me.

"Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heavon, for too long. For too long. Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heavon, for too long, for too long." We sing obnoxiously, dancing around the kitchen like raging lunatics.

The song comes to a close and all of a sudden the boiling water on the stove overflows the pot it's being contained in.

"This is God telling you not to cook macaroni from a box." I say.

Jess gasps, and quickly attempts to put the pot to the side, and turning the burning off.

Jess sighs relieved, and I feel defeated at the macaroni's victory for not burning.

"Should I wear anything special?" I question.

"No. Why would you? All you're doing is going to his house." She shrugs.

"I don't know. I just wandered. Maybe I should wear a t-shirt dress with flats or something." I tell her my ideas.

"That'd be cute." She agrees and I smile.

"I think I'll wave my hair too. I'm going to go get ready." I say before heading upstairs.

I enter my bathroom, pulling out my curling wand proceeding to plug it into the wall and begin brushing my teeth.

I go into the vanity room to get ready, and I find a red long sleeve t-shirt dress about knee-length. It's quite comfortable and loose, and the sleeves fit perfectly.

I throw it over my body, and sit down at my vanity, opening my makeup bag, and proceeding to freshen up my makeup.

I finish my makeup with a neutral eye look, a nude lipstick, and head back to my bathroom to finish my hair.

I begin curling sections of my hair until I've curled every strand.  I run my fingers through my hair, making it appear more wavy. I unplug my curling wand, and grab a pair of flats and slip them on.

I head downstairs, unplugging my phone and checking the time, 5:55.

I take a deep breath and Jess appears from the laundry room and gasps at me.

"Holy crap! You look hot!" She laughs, amazed by my appearance.

"Thank you, Madam. I do feel like a million bucks if I do say so myself." I  grin whipping my hair.

----

Kade looks handsome like always, grinning wide, revealing his knee-weakening smile. He's wearing dark skinny jeans and a black leather jacket over a dark t shirt, all in which compliment his style.

"Hey." I smile wide and he grins at me, revealing his perfectly white straight teeth.

"Wow, you look...absolutely breathtaking." He smiles down at me.

"Don't look too bad yourself." We both grin, and I quickly grab my purse.

"Bye Jess." I wave at her as she shoves a spoonful of macaroni in her mouth, and I laugh as she looks up with open eyes, surprised by my goodbye and she waves back.

"Okay, I'm ready." I smile, shutting the door behind me as Kade and I walk toward his car.

-----

Y'all are about to get some juicy stuff, stay tuned😉