Chapter 3

Nash's POV

I wake up, Gabby's hair tickling my neck, and I gently move it out of her face.

She stirs slightly, but not enough to uncrush my arm that's beneath her. Gabby weighs three times more when she's sleeping when she's awake. Boy was she right about sleeping like a rock.

I giggle a little as I see her whisper some form of giberrish to herself in her sleep.

The morning sun blares through the windows, glaring into the room and I slightly move to keep it out of my eyes.

I wander off to think of Katherine and Fred. I think I've won them over, and compared to Emily's parents, or compared to any in general, I actually really like them. Fred treats Gabby like his own daughter, and it shows how close the two of them are, as well as Katherine. Hopefully meeting the rest of her family goes as good as it did yesterday.

I look at her, trying to find a way to wriggle out of her massive hold, as she grasps onto me like I'm a teddy bear.

I attempt at gently moving backward, and I fail miserably.

I'm going to have to run whenever I get up, that is if I make it to pee or not.

"Gabby?" I whisper. I hate waking her up, but I hate the thought of peeing on myself more.

"Gabby!" I whisper louder in attempt.

"Hmmmm?" I hear her groan as she turns.

My body rejoices in my arm's freedom from Gabby's death grip, and I quickly run into the bathroom and use it. I wash my hands and dry them quickly, and proceed to brush my teeth. meanwhile I examine my face as I do. After I finish brushing my teeth, and washing my face, I walk out too look back at Gabby, who's having another sleep session.

I guess I should leave her be to sleep, and head downstairs.

For a moment I open the door, Dalton passing by just in time for him to see me.

"Morn–Woah. Dude, You're not walking downstairs like that are you?"He questions me and I look down and realize what he means.

I can't walk downstairs without a shirt. There's no telling what though will flood through their minds.

"Right." Is all I manage to say, walking back in quickly to grab a shirt from the drawers.

I quickly pick up a Navy shirt and throw it over my shoulders, pulling it down and heading out.

"Better." Dalton praises and I chuckle.

"Thanks, bro. Sometimes I forget." He laughs a little as I shut the bedroom door behind me.

"Dad's awake and downstairs." He informs me and we proceed down the long stairs, and into the living room.

Fred's back is turned to us as we walk up to the barstools that sit beneath the large granite counter tops.

"Good morning, boys." He greets and turns to us.

We both smile and reply back with "Good Morning."

A pan full of bacon pops and sizzles, filling the air with its aroma. On the other side of the stove there's scrambled eggs cooking.