Part 15(Final)

~Eight months later~
Your P.O.V
I was in bed when I heard Sasuke rummaging through our closet.

I was finally home with my husband and daughter.

I couldn't be happier but...I still blame myself for Naruto and Ino's death. I used to cry every time I thought about them but Sasuke was there to calm me down.

I still had a few scars but some have gone away which is good I guess.

I was trying to get out of bed but I accidentally woke Aika up.

When I finally saw Aika after we left the hospital she ran up to me and hugged me tightly crying into my chest. She asked where I've been but I just told her I was sorry that I left her.

Since then she's been sleeping with me and Sasuke.

She said she still has nightmares about me leaving again.

"Mommy?" Aika sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I said.

"I'm hungry." She said.

"*chuckle*Me too. Why don't you go get dressed and I'll go make breakfast."

She smiled then nodded.

Her tiny body jumped off the bed while I tried to get up and I was sore for some reason.

"Here." Sasuke walked over and helped me up.

He smiled at me and rubbed my swollen belly gently.

"How is he?"

"Good but I really hope he comes out soon." I laughed.

When Sasuke took me to the hospital we talked about what Itachi said.

I cried when I told him that I was pregnant with another mans baby. I thought he would leave me but he said we would raise the baby together.

"Well I should go make breakfast then." He nodded and helped me off the bed. Then I felt something wet under my pajamas near my 'area'.

"S-Sasuke I think I-its time." I said.

"What!? Ok let's go to the hospital then."

He started to rush around the house to grab everything we need.

I walked into the living room and saw Aika about to sit at the table with her crayons and paper in hand till Sasuke came up to her and grabbed her free hand.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"No time Aika we got to get to the hospital!" Sasuke said back while taking both of us outside.

"Why?" She asked.

"The baby is finally coming out sweetie." I said.

"Really!? No school then!" She said excitedly.

I nodded. "Yep!"

After two hours at the hospital I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Since Sasuke named Aika I named the boy Yuri.

A couple days later we were home and Sasuke was watching tv with Aika and with Yuri in his hands.

Then the news about Itachi's death came on.

Sasuke quickly changed the channel to a cartoon for Aika to watch.

I know he wants to forget everything that has happened and I do too but one day I'm gonna have to tell Aika that Yuri isn't her brother by blood and Sasuke isn't Yuri's real father.

I just hope that day won't come soon...