Part 3

Your P.O.V.

"I'm in love with you."

'What!? We've only just met! How could you be in love with someone you've just met!?'

My thoughts were inturuppted when Itachi's hand started to glide up my inner thigh lifting up my skirt as well.

His fingers reached my clothed womanhood.

He rubbed his fingers bank and forth which made my underwear damp.

"Are you excited now (y/n)?" Itachi asked with a small smirk.

"No! Let me go! I-I don't like this at all!" I screamed.

"You sure about that?" He asked.

"Please. Don't do this."

'I have to stop this now.'

~at your house~
Sasuke'sP.O.V.
"Daddy?"

"Yes?" I said.

"I think mommy left her lunch." Aika walked up to me with a small bento box in her hand.

"Oh she did. Do want to go visit her? We can say hi and take her lunch to her." I said.

"Ok. I'll put on my shoes." Aika left to grab her shoes.

I finished up cleaning then we left to visit (y/n).

Your P.O.V.
I can't let this cotinue but he's too strong.

He had both of my wrist pinned to his office desk with his hands. I'm too weak to get out of his grasp.

He started to kiss my neck.

*knock knock*

"Uh...hello Mr. Uchiha? Your doors locked but um your meeting will be starting soon."

'Oh no if Ino see's me in here...she knows about me and Sasuke being together and she'll think I'm cheating on him!'

"Alright I'll be there in a second. Could you get me a coffee please before we go?" Itachi said.

"Of course. I'll be back." Ino leaves.

"Well I guess we should get back to work." Itachi got off me and went through his shelf looking for something.

"Itachi?"

"Hm?"

"Can you stop doing this at work? It's not appropriate I mean your my boss and I'm your assistant. I'm married as well to your brother. If this continues I'll leave to find another job. I won't tell Sasuke it just needs to end. I don't love you Itachi." I said with hope that he would understand.

"Ok." He said.

"What?"

"I'll stop. I must leave now. Meeting is in five minutes." He grabs his paperwork then leaves in a hurry.

I stood there confused.

"Well that was easy. *sigh* I need to start standing up for myself."

I leave Itachi's office and walk into mine where I was greeted by Sasuke and Aika.

"Hey." Sasuke says.

"Oh! What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"You forgot your lunch mommy." Aika says as she hands me the food.

"Aww. Thanks for bringing it-actually let's go out for lunch."

"What about work?" Sasuke says.

"Don't worry about. They didn't really need me today. Let's just get out of here. What do you say?"

"Ok sounds good. Let's go Aika." Sasuke grabs Aika's small hand and mine.