Part 14

Sasuke's P.O.V.
It's been a day since we've been at Itachi's house and currently me and Naruto are at my place while Aika is with Tenten.

"So what are we gonna do?" Naruto asked.

"We need to find a way to get into Itachi's house. He has to have a key somewhere." I said.

"Maybe in his office where he works at?"

"Yeah let's go look there but first I want to look for Sakura. After what Tenten said I think Sakura might have more information and plus she has the ring I gave (y/n) that I need to get back."

"Alright then but Sasuke I was thinking that maybe we should be asking information from one of (y/n)'s closest friend."

"I know but her closest friend was...Ino." After Hinata told us about the dead female body they found in the canal there was no clue on who murdered her.

~flashback~
Naruto, Hinata, and I ran to the scene where someone found a dead female body in the canal.

'It can't be (y/n)'s body...it can't be. Please don't let it be her...'

Once we made it to the scene we watched paramedics and officers pull a body out of the water but I don't think it looked like (y/n) but who could it be?

An hour or two after we found out that the body belonged to Ino.

The police did more investigation about her death and confirmed that she was murdered.

But who murdered Ino was still a mystery.
~flashback end~

"Alright here's what we're gonna do. Naruto you need to find a way to get into that building, the only way you can get in is by sneaking in or using the badge that the workers have to unlock the doors while I try to look for Sakura." I said.

"Ok but doesn't (y/n) have an extra badge at your place I can use to get in?" Naruto asked.

"No they only gave her one."

"Alright I'm gonna a find a way in there then. I'll text you if I made it in or not."

I nodded.

Once Naruto left I called Tenten and asked her to give me the name and directions to the coffee place that she said Sakura always goes to. Hopefully she's there.

Naruto's PO.V.
I looked up at the rather large building that (y/n) works at.

'Now how am I gonna get in there?' I asked as I looked around. Then I spotted Deidara about to walk inside.

He was about to pull out his badge before I stopped him.

"Hey Deidara!" I walked over to him while he gave me a confused look.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"It's me Naruto! We meet when (y/n) brought me over here to show me where she works at."

"Sorry I don't remember you. Have you seen (y/n) by the way? We've all been wondering where she's been." He asked with sadness.

"No...I haven't. That's why I was wondering if you could let me inside so I can see if she left any evidence in her office of where she might be." I said.