Part 4

Your P.O.V.
~at you and Sasuke's house~
"When were you going to tell me this?" Sasuke asked me.

"Like I said it wasn't important." I responded.

"Tell me the truth."

"Look Sasuke...I know you hate your brother so I thought bringing him up would get you angry."

"Did you know he was gonna work with you?" He asked.

"No I didn't. Remember Livy my old boss? She got fired then Itachi took her place." I said.

"Oh. Sorry I kind of got crazy."

"It's alright but Sasuke why do you hate your brother so much? You never told me." I said.

"Its nothing you have to know. Ok?" He kissed my cheek.

"Just be careful around him alright?" Sasuke says.

"Ok."

~the next day~
~at your work~
Sasuke dropped Aika off at school while I left for work.

I finally got to my office. I walked in and sat in my comfy chair. It's only been an hour and I was almost close to falling asleep until Ino came in.

"(y/n)?" She said.

"Oh hey Ino." I said.

"I was wondering if you want to grab breakfast in the lunch room?"

"Yeah that sounds good."

Me and Ino walked to the lunch room and decided to make coffee but there were no cups so Ino left to go gets some from the supply closet.

I started making a bagel for the both of us while I waited for her only to be met by someone other than Ino.

As I was finishing up the bagels I felt someone's hand on my hip while their face was close to my ear.

And of course it was none other than Itachi.

"Hm this looks good." He said.
He grabbed one of the bagels then he took a small bite out of it.

"It tastes good too." He said.

He's kind of giving me the creeps now. I should probably go back to the office.

"I-it does doesn't it? Um im gonna go back to my office now so-"

"But you know what (y/n)? You'd probably taste better." He interrupted me.

Then suddenly he pins me down to the counter.

"Mind if I have a taste?" He asked. Itachi started to suck and lick at my neck.

"S-stop." I said.

"Not until I'm done. Don't scream for help either. Cause it's not gonna work." He said.

Itachi found my soft spot on my neck. He abused it until it was a dark red.

He looked down at me then smirked.

He let go of my hands.

"That's there to let everyone know your mine." Itachi's said then left.

I stood in silence till Ino walked back into the room.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asked pointing at the mark Itachi left on my neck.

I hanged my head low. My hair covered my face as tears started to fall from my eyes. I was getting scared. I was getting scared of him.

"Hey (y/n) what's wrong?" Ino walked over and started to rub circles on my back.

"Itachi." I sobbed.

"What about him?" Ino asked.

"Ino...I...I need your help."

"Of course anything you need. Just tell me what's wrong? Did something happen between you and Sasuke?" She said.

"No. It's just..."

"What?"

"*sigh* Ever since Itachi became my boss he's...he's been doing some inappropriate things to me and I try to tell him to stop but he won't. I don't know what to do and what if Sasuke finds out! I don't know what he would do!" I yelled.

"Shhhhh. (y/n) calm down we don't want anyone here to overhear us." She said.

"Please Ino I need your help. I can't leave this job. It pays good money enough for to help take care of my daughter. Please tell me what to do." I cried.

"It's ok. I'm gonna help you. After work when everyone is out of the building me and you will talk to Pain. Itachi will pay for what he did to you. For now just avoid him and call me when you need help ok?" She said while hugging me close to her.

I nodded. Ino grabbed a tissue then wiped the tears off my face. She giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mascara smeared a little bit." She continued to laugh while wiping my tears away.

"Luckily you don't wear a lot of mascara." She said.

I nodded then smiled at her.

"Let's go to the restroom and get you cleaned up." She said.

"Ok. Thank you Ino." I said.

3rd Person P.O.V.
Ino and (y/n) left to the lunch room without realizing that Itachi was standing outside of that room listening to their whole conversation.

Itachi'sP.O.V.
I leaned up against the wall while thinking about what Ino said.

'Itachi will pay...' That almost made me laugh. She thinks she could help (y/n) that easily and stop me?

Ino...you always seem to be inturuppting me lately. It's getting annoying. Looks like I'll have to get rid of her as well.

She's a nuisance anyway. (y/n) doesn't deserve her...she deserves me. A person who can take care of her and love her each and every day.

I started to walk back to my office with a small smirk forming on my lips.

I got to my office. I shut the door then locked it. I went to my drawer in my desk. I pulled out a knife out of the drawer. I smiled wickedly at it.

"Sorry (y/n)...looks like I'll have to get rid of your friend."