Part 7

~the next morning~
Itachi's P.O.V.
I drove back to work the next morning earlier than I usual do.

When I got there I made my way to Ino's office. I unlocked her office door with her badge that I took off her before I got rid of her.

I went inside and grabbed her phone that was sitting on her desk.

I smirked then quickly picked it up. I didn't know her password so I had to click the emergency call button that lead to her quick contacts.

Luckily (y/n)'s contact number was one of the recent numbers Ino called. Instead of calling her I texted her a message to make her believe that Ino was texting but in reality I'm the one who is sending the messages.

I read over the message I typed then nodded. The message sent and I smirked.

This should play out perfectly.

Your P.O.V.
*beeb beeb*
My phone was going off again and this time it was a text from Ino.

Thank god! I quickly grabbed my phone from the night stand beside my bed and read her message.

Message from Ino: I need you to come to work today at 6am. It's urgent. If you are worried about me, I'm fine.

I sighed in relief. As long as she's fine.

I set my phone back down then looked at the alarm clock.

The alarm read 5:01am. I should get ready now then.

I was about to leave the bed when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"And where are you going?" I heard Sasuke ask against my neck.

"Hehe sorry if I woke you up. I was just about to get ready for work." I said.

"Work? I thought you don't go in till 8?"

"Yeah I do but Ino needs to see me urgently."

"She's ok then?"

"Yeah she is."

"That's good I wonder what happend to her."

"Me too. I'll pick up Aika after school then."

"Ok."

"Good now can you let me go?"

"*sigh*Fine." Sasuke let go and I kissed his cheek. He went back to bed while I got ready.

I left and went to work after saying goodbye to Sasuke and Aika.

~at work~
I took out my phone and texted Ino that I was here.

Itachi's P.O.V.
I got a text from Ino's phone that was from (y/n).

Message from (y/n): I'm here. Where are you at?

Good she came. For a second I thought my brother would keep her from work or more like from me. That's too bad for him of course. He didn't realize that this morning would be the last time he'd see his beloved wife.

My attention went back to Ino's phone in my hand. I responded to the message telling (y/n) to meet me in Ino's office.

She responded right away with an ok.

'This is almost too easy. A couple more minutes and (y/n) will be all mine.' I thought.

My thoughts got carried away when I forgot I had to be in Ino's office.

I walked through the lonely hallways until I got to Ino's office that was still unlocked when I went in here earlier.

Once I walked in I could still smell her horrible scent.

Her scent is nothing compared to (y/n)'s beautiful scent.

How much I wish to touch (y/n) right now and to smell her beautiful hair that is none like others.

I must be patient though.

Your P.O.V.
I walked into Ino's office. Once I walked in she wasn't there.

I took my phone out of my pocket again and pulled up her contact number.

I tapped the call button and I heard another phone...ringing.

I heard the ringing behind me but before I could turn around I felt someone's hand that held a white cloth cover my mouth.

I tried to scream for help but the cloth made it impossible.

After a couple of seconds I could feel myself slowly falling to sleep.

My body finally stopped struggling to the point where I'm laying on the floor. I couldn't move anymore.

'Please someone help.'

Itachi's P.O.V.
I layed (y/n)'s body gently on the floor.

I better hurry and get her out of here before anyone else comes.

I picked her body up and held her bridal style.

I finally gor her to my car. I layed her in the back and drove to where my house well our house now.

It's a pretty decent home for me and (y/n). I think she will be very happy here. The house is even big enough to raise children.

Soon me an (y/n) will be able to have children of our own. I could imagine us being a very happy family.

I unlocked the front door and carried (y/n) inside.

"Welcome home (y/n)." I said with a smile. Of course she couldn't hear me but it felt like the right thing to say.

I brought her to what is now our room and layed her gently onto the rather large bed.

Before I left I leaned in and kissed her on the top of her forehead.

I walked out of the room and locked her in. I hate to lock her in there but I don't know if she will escape or not. But soon I won't have to lock the door. I know she will obey me in time not to leave me.

Once I finished that I placed the key in my pocket and went downstairs.

'I should probably hurry and get back to work so I could get rid of the cameras that caught me taking (y/n). The security guards will arrive at 7 so that should give me a half hour to grab the evidence and leave.' I thought.

I left our house and drove down the street. I thought about (y/n) the entire time like I always do when I'm driving.

I miss her already. It won't be long thought till I get off work though. I hope she won't be too scared when she wakes up.

I smirked.
'I finally got you my (y/n).'