Part 8

Your P.O.V.
My eyelids started to slowly open. When they were fully opened the first thing I saw was an unfamiliar room.

'Who's room is this? Where am I?' I thought.

I sat myself in a sitting position at the edge of the unknown bed I was on.

That's when I started to remember what happened earlier.

'I was kidnapped!?'

By who? And why me? What did I do?

I need to hurry and get back to Sasuke and Aika.

My feet quickly took action and jumped of the bed. I ran to the door but it was locked.

Great what now?

I looked around the room in search for a window but there were none.

I checked my pockets and my phone was gone.

What am I gonna do?

Oh my god what time is it!? I'm supposed to pick up Aika after school!

Itachi's P.O.V.
It's been about seven hours since I dropped (y/n) off at our home.

I think I'll leave now then.

It's been getting colder outside lately so I grabbed my coat and left the office until I ran into Sakura with a worried face.

"Hello Sakura. Have you seen Ino lately? She hasn't given back the paper work I asked for." I said.

"Uh no sorry I haven't." She said.

"I see."

"Itachi I'm...I'm really scared for Ino. She hasn't responded to my calls and no one has seen her-"

"Don't worry. She'll come up soon." I said with a smile.

She smiled back than left.

When she was out of sight my smiled dropped and I went back to my stoic expression.

Why does anyone care for Ino anyway? She useless and a nuisance.

I couldn't wait to see (y/n)'s face.

I can't wait any longer I have to have her tonight.

Tonight I'm gonna make you mine (y/n).

I finally pulled into the garage. I locked the car and went inside.

I went downstairs to the secret room I kept (y/n) in. There was a door behind the shelves that held a bunch of cleaning supplies. Which is the door that leads to our room. And next to it was the dryer and washer for our clothes.

Eventually I'll let her out and she can clean and cook like a normal wife would do for her husband.

We'll also need another room to take care of our children. But I'll figure that out later.

I unlocked the door and opened it. I saw a beautiful sleeping figure in the bed.

I smiled at the sight. I shut the door and locked it.

I walked closer to (y/n)'s sleeping form.

I slowly got onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

I lightly kissed her forehead then her nose then her lips when she mumbled my younger brothers name then her eyes shot open.

When she saw me she immediately backed away on the bed.

"I-Itachi!? You kidnapped me!?" She yelled.

"No I just brought you home." I said.

"Home?! This is not my home! My home is with my husband and daughter!"