Part 12

Sasuke's P.O.V.
"Hey I need your help."

I told Naruto everything about what just happened and he said he would meet me at the nearest gas station from Itachi's.

I left Itachi's house and speed threw the roads to meet Naruto.

Itachi's P.O.V.
I watched my brother leave in his car.

'Finally he left.' I thought.

I went back to (y/n). I opened the door and went inside seeing (y/n) sitting on the bed.

I locked the door and walked over to her and knelt down in front of her sitting form while I held onto her small wrists.

"So how did the test go love? Hopefully positive?" I asked sweetly.

She kept her head down ignoring me again.

My once calm eyes turned into angry ones. I hated it when she ignored me but I seriously didn't want to hurt her again but I just couldn't hold it in.

I gripped her wrists tighter than before.

"Well (y/n) are you gonna answer me or not?"

"I-it was positive." She squeaked out.

I loosened my grip then smiled at her. I went in for a hug. She flinched by the sudden contact.

"You don't know how happy I am (y/n). We're finally gonna have a family of our own."

She nodded.

I backed away from the hug and stared into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I placed my hand to her cheek then cupped it gently. I leaned in for a kiss hoping she would kiss back as well but she didn't. But I knew that eventually she will.

Once I pulled away I only smiled at her and to my surprise she sent me a half smile but she still looked sad.

"Cheer up now love. To celebrate I thought we'd have a nice dinner tonight in the dining room." Her eyes started to light up a little bit when I said this.

"T-that means I can leave the room?" She asked with wide eyes.

I nodded then she slightly smiled again which made me very happy.

"Could I leave now?" She asked.

I thought about it for a bit...maybe I should just let her walk around for awhile.

Your P.O.V.
"Could I leave now?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I don't think I could take another day in this room.

"I guess you could. Your pregnant now with our child so your gonna need some more space to walk around in." He said.

If I want to try to escape I need to get out of this room first but in order to do that I need to cooperate with him for now.

I'm not gonna give up. Im gonna make it out of here some how. I'm not gonna stay here for the rest of my life!

"I agree I-it's too small in here for me and our unborn child." I put on a fake smile while I placed a hand on my stomach.

He looked at me with surprised eyes. Surprised that I referred to the unborn child as our child and smiled.

"Alright then I guess I can call into work today and try to get the day off-"