Part 5

Ino's P.O.V.
It's been a couple hours since (y/n) told me about Itachi. I was heart broken when she talked to me. I would have never guessed she'd be in that kind of situation.

I promised to help her out by talking to Pain. When he here's the situation  (y/n) was in then surely Pain will have to fire Itachi and maybe even call the cops on him.

I looked at my watch. We had a couple more hours till work is done. Then I'll talk to Pain.

~hours later~
Your P.O.V.
*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said.

Ino walked in and said "Hey you ready to talk to Pain?"

"Yeah I just nee-*ring ring*" I heard my phone go off. The call was from Sasuke.

"Sorry I'm gonna take this real quick." I said. Ino nodded. I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey can you pick up Aika from school today? I'll be working overtime today." Sasuke said.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Ok thanks. I have to go now. I love you." He said.

"I love you too. Bye" I put my phone back down then looked at Ino.

"Sorry Ino but I have to go pick up my daughter right now. Maybe we could-"

"It's ok. If you want I will talk to Pain for you." She offered.

"That would be great thankyou."

"It's no problem."

"No seriously thankyou for helping me. I just don't think I can work another day here with Itachi around." I said.

"I know. It's ok though everything is gonna be alright now. I'll be going now. Say hello to Aika for me."

"I will thankyou."

Ino left to Pain's office. I grabbed my things then left to pick up Aika.

Ino's P.O.V.
I was walking to Pain's office until I heard someone calling my name.

"Ino can I talk to for you for a moment?" I look behind me to see Itachi standing there with a folder in his hand.

"U-uh sure." For some reason I was getting a bad vibe from him.

"In my office please." He said.

I nodded then followed behind him to his office.

He closed the door then locked it?

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked.

"No reason I just don't want anyone inturuppting us." He said.

I nodded in response.

"Did you finish the paperwork I gave you earlier?" He aksed.

"Y-yes I did. Oh I um forgot to tell you that you have a meeting tomorro-"

"How do you feel about knives?" He interrupted.

Did he just ask me my opinion on blades.

"Excuse me?" I said in confusion.

"How do you feel about knives?" He repeated.

"Um why do you ask?"

"Just answer the question." He demanded.

"W-well I don't really have an opinion on them. There just knives."

He nodded.

"Would you say the sharpest knife, makes the fastest kill?" He asked.

Suddenly I was shaking in nervousness. There is something off about him now. He was starting to freak me out.

"I-I guess." I said.

"Hm."

Suddenly I felt my heart skip a beat.

Itachi pulled out a knife from his drawer.

Itachi's P.O.V.
I pulled a knife out of my drawer showing it off to her.

She watched me in fear.

I smirked after seeing Ino's frightful face.

She got up from her seat fast and ran to the door while trying to unlock it.

I sped after her. She froze when the cold steel of my knife touched her back.

I didn't want to kill her right away. Not here.

I pulled out a white cloth from my pocket then quickly covered her nose and mouth with it.

She started to struggle at first. Her muffled screams were starting to get quieter.

With that she passed out. She fell to the floor with a thump. I moved her body aside then opened the door to check the hallways just in case anyone was here. Good thing work was over.

I picked up Ino's body and threw her over my shoulder. I walked down the quiet hallways whistling to myself till I noticed the cameras above my head.

'I'll have to get rid of those recordings as well. What a bother.' I thought. I continued to walk out of the building. Luckily there was no one out tonight.

When I was close to my car a man with a security uniform on stopped me all of a sudden.

'Shit.'

"Care to explain?" He asked me.

"Haha well you see my sister had a little too much to drink at her office party. Her coworkers called me to come get her. I can't have her driving herself home drunk." I simply said with a kind smile.

"An office party?"

"Yeah she works for the Akatsuki. The building right over there." With my free hand I pointed towards the building I walked out of.

"And she's your sister?" He asked.

"Yes my younger sister."

"Hm. Ok then drive safe Mr...."

"William's the name." I lied.

"Well then have a good night." He walked off.

"Indeed I will." I said.

'Now that I think about it...we should really hire better security guards. That guy was too easy to fool.' I thought.

I put Ino's body and the back. I tied her feet and hands together with extra rope I had in the trunk. After that was finished I drove out of the parking lot and down the road. I drove for a few minutes till I got to where I wanted to go. I pulled Ino out of the car and took another cloth out to tie around her mouth just in case she tried to scream again then finally I dragged her to a canal.

3rd Person P.O.V
Just then Ino started to wake up. She looked around her surroundings only to see her hands and feet were tied together. She tried to scream but she couldn't due to a cloth that was tied against her mouth.

She started to freak out when Itachi came into veiw. He walked closer to the helpless woman.

Itachi had a wicked smile plastered on his lips as he pierced his knife into her body.

Ino cried out in pain as tears fell down her cheeks.

Itachi continued to stab her till she stopped breathing. When she did Itachi sighed in relief.

He pulled his knife out of her stomach then wiped the red blood away by rubbing it against the grass that Ino's body laid upon.

Itachi stood up and walked to his car. He pulled out a body bag. He walked over to Ino and placed her in it.

When he was finished he kicked her dead body into the canal.

He drove away from the scene after that.

The only thing he thought about after that was (y/n).

'I wonder what she's doing right now.' He thought.