Part 9

*🍋lemon chapter🍋* (this is gonna be a forced lemon so yeah)

~one hour later~
Your P.O.V.
I have no idea what time it is. And I have no clue if Aika was ok.

I can't take it. I've been in here too long.

I just...I just want to see my daughter and Sasuke.

'Please...I want to leave. I'm scared. What will Itachi do to me? Will I see them agai-' I was inturuppted when I here the door opening up again and my heart skipped a beat.

"Hello dear. I hope your settling in alright." I hear Itachi's voice say as he comes closer after locking the door.

He sits on the bed next to me.

Then he notices the tears coming down my face. I was so scared of what might happen. I can't even talk.

Then he pulled his hand up to my cheek rubbing it ever so gently with his nuckles.

No he doesn't deserve to touch me like that!

I swat his hand away with my own and quickly stood up to get away from him only to be pulled back by my wrist.

That's when he raised his hand in anger and struck the side of my face.

It was so strong that I fell to the floor crying in pain.

Followed by a kick to my stomach.

Why? Why was he doing this?

"You have no right to hit me! Do it again and you'll never live to see another day!" He yelled.

I didn't respond though I just cried.

Itachi stepped closer and pulled me by my (h/c) hair and threw me onto the bed.

He climbed on top of my body and trapped me underneath him.

Slowly his fingers traced over my body and eventually he started to unbutton my blouse revealing my black lacy bra.

"Ahhh! Stop! Let me go Itachi! I-im not doing this!" I screamed while trying to push him away.

"That's too bad. You really have no say (y/n). This is happening whether you like it or not. Now..." Itachi pulls out a silver knife.

I could feel the cold steel of the knifr pressing against my neck leaving a small amount of blood on my skin.

"I suggest you don't fight me and just take it ok. If you want to see your daughter again that is."

My face was full of tears as he pressed the knife a little harder into my neck till I agreed.

I only nodded as more sobs escaped my mouth.

"Good." Itachi smirked.

He brought his knife down to my chest and slowly his knife cut the middle of my bra revealing my now naked breast.

'Please someone...Sasuke...help me...'

Sasuke's P.O.V.
I brought Aika home and I told her to take a shower real quick.

I took out my phone and called (y/n).

The phone was ringing but she didn't pick up. I sended her a couple of texts hoping she will answer.

I looked out the window. It's already dark out.

(y/n) please hurry and come home. Please be safe.

Your P.O.V.
Itachi leaned down to my face. His lips started to nibble at my neck. Searching for my soft spot.

When he found it I could feel the ugly smirk of his against my skin.