Part 11

Tenten's P.O.V.
I brought Aika home to Sasuke and when she went to bed I told Sasuke about Sakura and that ring.

He got up from where he was sitting. He grabbed his coat and car keys as he made his way to the door.

"Wait Sasuke where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to Itachi's. Could you stay and watch Aika for me?" He asked.

"Of course but how do you know where he lives?"

"Don't worry I know where he lives. I'll be back later. Call me if something comes up."

I nodded then he left.

Aika's P.O.V.
I listened to the conversation Ten Ten and My daddy had just now. I ran back upstairs when he walked out the door.

I watched out my window when he took the car and drove away from our house.

"Is he going to look for mommy again?" I said.

'Please bring mommy home daddy...' I cried as he sped down the road.

Your P.O.V
Itachi left the room real quick while I got dressed.

I got of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes can only see bruises.

Bruises and scratches covering my legs,arms and waist.

I turned my head to the side and noticed a couple of bites surrounding my neck.

I sighed then finished dressing when Itachi finally came back.

He opened the door then locked it as usual. In his hands was a box.

"I decided that I'll let you out today. But only around the house."

I nodded.

"If you try screaming for help again-well you should know your punishment by now anyways here." Itachi tossed me the small box he was holding.

I looked at it and my eyes widened.

A-a pregnancy test...

He smiled as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hopefully the test comes out positive."

"Why?" I cried.

"Huh?"

"Itachi...why are you doing this?"

"Doing what love?"

"This! Why are you keeping me from my daughter? Why did you murder my best friend?  Why are you separating me from Sasuke!? The only man who I truly love!?!"

*slap*

The room went quiet again.

I put my hand to my cheek as I cried into my palm.

He looked down at me. He was ready to strike again but he put his hand back down.

Well that's the first.

He smiled then inched closer to me. Itachi placed both of his hands at the sides of my face moving my head to face him.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs then all I could feel was his disgusting lips on mine giving me a small kiss.