Part 6

Your P.O.V.
"Hi Aika how was school?" I asked as Aika got in the backseat.

She hung her head low. "Fine." She said.

"Is something bothering you?"

She shook her head. I nodded then started to drive home.

"Wasn't dad supposed to pick me up?"  She asked.

"He's working overtime tonight." I said.

"Um mommy..."

"What is it?"

"When can I see Akihiko again?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "We could see him this weekend if you want." I said.

She put on a small smile then nodded.

I drove her home but when we got there I felt bad for letting Ino handling my problem when she probably has enough problems of her own.

I thought about it a little longer then decided to go see Ino and Pain.

I should probably call Aika's babysitter Tenten to watch Aika.

"Aika I'm gonna call your Tenten to come over and watch you for a while. Is that alright?" I aksed.

She nodded then went up stairs.

I called the Tenten and when she arrived I said goodbye to Aika then drove back to work.

Ino's car was still there so she must be inside right now talking to Pain.

I got out of the car and walked into the quiet office building.

When I finally reached Pain's office he wasn't there neither was Ino. I looked around until I saw a figure with orange hair.

The figure moved closer and I immediately recognized the person.

"(y/n) what are you still doing here?" Pain asked.

"Oh actually I was looking for you and Ino. Did she come by your office yet?" I asked.

"No she didn't. Did you two need to discuss something with me?"

"Actually yes I do. It's about Itach-"

"Pain are you ready yet?" Suddenly Pain's wife Konan comes into view. I met Konan at a office party Pain invited me to. They've been married for at least two years I believe.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress that fit her body perfectly with small white pearls that surrounded her neck. I didn't notice it before but Pain was wearing what looked like a very expensive suit.

We're they going on a date or something?

"Do you think we could wait a little longer?" Pain asked Konan.

"Yeah sure that's fine. What seems to be the probl-"

"It's nothing actually. You two go on ahead and enjoy your night." I said.

"Are you sure (y/n)?" He asked.

"I'm sure."

"Ok then."

"I'm should be getting home to my daughter so I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night." He said.

I nodded to Konan with a smile. She smiled back then I left to Ino's office.

When I got there I knocked on her door.

No answer.

I knocked again and still no answer.

I turned the handle and walked into an empty office.