Part 13

Sasuke's P.O.V
I decided to go to Itachi's house again but this time Naruto came along with me to help.

We finally drove back into his driveway again.

Naruto was the first to get out of the car. Then I finally got out.

*crash*

"What was that?" I said.

"I don't know it sounded like someone broke a vase or something." Naruto responded.

I looked closely at the house and noticed that Itachi closed the curtains to all the windows.

I walked closer to the windows to examine them but I still couldn't see through the curtains.

"Why would his curtains be closed?" I said.

"Well obviously to have some privacy." Naruto spoke.

"Yes but why now? He had them open earlier when I was here. He's hiding her in there I know he is."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Naruto I'm sure of it."

"How do you know she's in there?"

I told Naruto about Sakura taking the wedding ring I gave (y/n) and how she stole it from Itachi's office.

"That's how I know." I said after telling him what Ten Ten told me.

"Wow I can't believe Sakura would go in and take the ring but if it weren't for her we probably wouldn't know all this."

"Yeah your right." I said.

"How about Aika? How has she been about this?"

"I tried to tell her that her mother was on vacation but after a day or two she didn't believe me. I told her the truth and she just...she just took it really hard. Aika really loves her mother. She's been crying herself to sleep lately. She really wants her back and I do too. I promised my daughter that I would bring her mother back home. And I'm going to keep that promise."

"Aika is a smart girl. I figured she would find out about all this."

I nodded.

"Alright lets keep Aika's promise then! Let's  just see how we're gonna get in there but isn't Itachi still home?" Naruto said.

"Dammit your right. I can't have him calling the cops on me again."

"He called the cops on you?" Naruto said.

"Yeah he did."

"Well let's just come back when he's gone Sasuke."

"Yeah...ok..."

Your P.O.V.
I heard a car starting its engine and leaving.

I couldn't remember what the car looked like but Naruto did come out of the passenger seat.

But he didn't here me.

I was still trying to release myself from Itachi's grip but I couldn't.

Itachi took his hand off my mouth and I screamed louder than I've ever had before. He dragged me into the kitchen where he grabbed a roll of duck tape from the counter drawer.

He quickly ripped off a strip of duck tape while I tried to pick myself up and run but he pulled me back down and placed the strip over my mouth.

He grabbed both of my wrists then reached for the duck tape again. He tapped my wrists together as quickly as he could as tears streamed down my face.

When he was finished he quickly got up and looked outside the window.

I wonder if he knew that Naruto was out there. I hope he didn't...if...if what he'd did to Ino...then if he knows that Naruto was looking for me...oh god...please...I don't want another person dying because of me!

I sobbed harder thinking about the thought.

Itachi made his way over to me and looked down at me.

I wanted to get up and run since my legs were still free but where could I?

I didn't know what to do I just started to back away from him but he pulled me with him and threw me onto the couch where he crawled on top of me.

Then all I could feel was Itachi biting and sucking at my neck leaving huge hickeys.

His mouth suddenly nibbled at my earlobe.

His right hand started to go up my shirt lifting it high enough to reveal my bra.

His fingers swiftly unhooked my bra making me gasp and whimper into the strip of duck tape.

He took my bra off my breast completely. Itachi's left hand quickly went to work kneading my right breast while his mouth sucked and bit my other nipple.

The strip of duck tape muffled my moans but tears continued to fall out of my eyes.

Itachi finally stopped after a couple minutes, staring at my teary red eyes.

Then he spoke.

"I'm sorry love but this is your punishment for trying to leave me...please forgive me but I sense that you are enjoying this~" He smirked.

I shook my head side to side to tell him that I'm far from enjoying this. I hate this man and everything he's done to me!

He only smiled back at me.

He leaned his mouth closer to my ear and said "You should be thankful (y/n)~I could do even more worse punishments than this~".

He gently kissed me on the cheek.

"You are mine (y/n)~you are forever mine~" He chuckled a bit.

Finally he pulled the duck tape off my mouth. I was going to scream at him again but his lips suddenly crashed onto mine.

He released and smiled gently at me...that disgusting smile I always see.

"I hate you." I quietly said as I continued to cry.

He frowned and said something I never wanted to hear.

"I'd be careful about what you say to me. You wouldn't want me to get rid of that precious daughter of yours as well would you?" He smirked again.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her! Don't you dare try to touch her!" I screamed.

"So are you gonna start cooperating then?"

I have to...I don't want him to hurt my baby girl...but I don't want to stay here anymore...I just want to go home...

"Just please...don't hurt my daughter..."

"Alright you just to need to let me take care of you (y/n)~" He said as he started to unzip his pants.

Next thing I heard was the sound of my zipper of my pants being undone and I knew what was going to happen next. Forgetting that I'm pregnant.