I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[26]

Start from the beginning

"Mhmm, so how are we supposed to have 'water' when your parents are here?"I asked.

"Our parents,"he corrected, "and they are leaving soon." he winked.

"Alright, I'm half full, let's go play!"shouted Derek.

"Ok, but it's MY turn."smirked Jay V and ran to the TV.

"Boys will be boys." Jenna said rolling her eyes.

We stayed in the kitchen and talked. Turns out Jenna is pregnant with Derek's baby girl for 4 months. The reason why he's with her. But they really love each other. I've seen it in their eyes.Jasmine says she likes Blake because he's hilarious, and a great kisser. I didn't know to know that much information but..whatever. We were sitting around the small table with sour skittles in our hands chomping away. Jay V came back into the room and kissed my cheek.

"Hey,"he said taking some skittles.

"And who in the world said that you can just come in here and take my skittles?" I glared.

me since I bought them,"he smirked popping a few in his mouth. I hmp, and continued eating my skittles.

"Oh shit!"I exclaimed jumping up.

"What? what's wrong?"said the guys and they came rushing in.

"I forgot! I have to go!"I said trying to walk out.

"Where?"asked Jaden.

"To Sing's house. I forgot that I have to record the demo today! Ahh!! I don't wanna go,"I said biting my nails wondering if I should go or not.

"Oh just go! I want you to be famous already!"whined Blake.

"Oh so I can pay for you when you go to jail."I shot.

"Ex-act-ca-ly!"he said all weird like.

"Ya, good luck with HIM Jasmine."I snorted.

"Oh just go! WAIT! Let's all go! I want to hear Clair Bear sing!"smirked Derek.

"Yeah...no."I said,"Sing's recording studio isn't THAT big."

"Aww!"complained Bryan. "Can't we just stay in his living room or something?"

"Well I've only been to his house...twice? I think so...but no."!I said smirking.

"Nooo fa-air!"whined Blake like an 8 year-old. I stuck my tongue at him and kissed Jay V.

"I'll be right back kay? DO NOT, and I repeat NOT play Dance Dance Revolution WITHOUT me!"I said sternly.

"Hmm..now that you said that we might...."Derek trailed off as he saw the glare I gave him.

"Never cross Clair when she is serious about her DDR,"muttered Bryan to Derek.

"Ok! I'm going now!"I said happily and walking out getting my coffee, and heading out. "WAIT!"I said before I opened the door, I walked back into the kitchen and got some sour skittles. "Byeee!!!"

"BYE!"they shouted.

I was driving to Sing's house turning up my radio singing out to Airplanes by B.O.B ft Haley Williams and Eminem!

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shoot stars.....

"Hey Clair!"smiled Sing as he opened the door. We walked into the studio and I walked into the room.

"What song?"I asked.

"I don't care."

"Ok, I wanna see if you know this song."I said.