I Will NOT,Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a bestfriend![30]

You know, I really enjoy hanging out with the gang, especially during poker nights because the fact that we get Taco Bell and Sonic at like 3 am and sleep til 1 pm.

"Alright, time to get something yummy for me tummy." Jaden said as we folded the blankets and stuffed them into the hallway closet.

"Let's go Bread Co.!" said Bryan.

"Doesn't matter where we go, because you pay for our meals." Blake laughed throwing the pillows in.

"You guys, how long am I going to have to do this?" he whined.

"A week," we all answered.

"Nooooo!!! I'm going to be broke!!!!"

"It's impossible for you to be broke," Derek said rolling his eyes. "We're all sons of corporate bosses, that's like being in a mafia without physical fighting."

"No dude, remember that one time we accidentally walked in on your uncle? Man he was getting serious with that one guy. Remember the blood?"

"Okay, now you guys are just making shit up." Jaden said, pushing them on the couch

"Let's go Bread Co.!" Jay V said.

We got ready in 3 minutes. 30 seconds for the guys to put on clothes 2 min 30 secs to do their damn hair. A bunch of girls if you ask me.

"Alright, your hair looks fine, I'll just mess it up later..."

"Don't! We're meetings our ladies there." Jaden said.

"Yeah, so you better not ruin this," said Derek.

"And if you do, we will make your life living hell." Blake warned.

"You three sure have a lot of nerves to say that. What are you The Plastics from Mean Girls?"

"No!" the three said.

"My bad, that was very badly done, so you're from Means Girls 2?"

"Ca-lair," Jaden said making his voice high.

"The Clique Girls?"

"Ya, most definitely!"

"You're such girls."

"No, you're just not feminine. You only think we are like girls because the fact we like to look presentable when you can just throw on you're normal wear and comb your hair only to get knots out."

"That's true..."

"Plus you're married. To JAY V!"

"And what exactly is wrong with that?" Jay V said from the couch trying to sleep again.

"Well you see," Derek said taking out some random glasses and putting them on. "Studies show that Jay V does indeed do not care about appearances and will gladly walk with anyone, arm and arm while the other is wearing an 'I rather be at target than here.' while walking through walmart."

"That was a 5 time thing." I countered.

"Mhmm, and do you remember what happened to that shirt?"

"If I recall this correctly you guys took my shirt and burned it because your asses were freezing...in your house."

"We could've died!" Bryan said drastically.

"This isn't theater so cut with the act and move your asses and buy me some food."

"Alright, look at that you angered the beast so early in the morning."

"No way, don't put the blame on me! Plus it's just her stomach talking!"