Chapter 32

As we got out our car, my eyes popped as I saw beautiful lights surrounding the temple exterior. People were gathered in groups all around the temple. Our village temple was infront of the river which over-looked the mountains. It had large stairs leading people inside it the big white structure. A flagged bordered was placed in front of the temple, creating a large circle. This was the place where the dancers will perform and later people can join as well. 

Me and Sharon walked around the border searching for the boys. We were completely unaware of the amount of people we bumped pass and we became ignorant to the ones who said hello to us. My mind was busy searching for Rey and I had no clue what he was wearing. Walking down the temple steps, I saw Rey with my father leading him, and the rest. Dahda-Ji was next to them as well. Seeing all of them walk down together gave me assurance that maybe mine and Rey's relationship could work out. 

I walked up to them and took my father, Dahda-ji and Jigar's father's blessing. Sharon copied me as well and went and stood beside Jigar. Jigar's father gave her a smile and went towards Dahda-ji. Everyone was gathered around the border and watched the dancers perform. I suddenly realised I had not gone to pray. I asked my father if me and Sharon could go pray. He let us go and as we walked up the steps, I turned and saw Rey, Sammi and Jigar follow us.

"Girls wait up!" Screamed Sammi. They quickly caught up to us and we went inside the temple.

Rey came and stood beside me, his arms rubbing on mine and sending shivers all over my body. Every time he touched me it felt different. I smiled to myself upon thinking the amount of times this has happened and I still hadn't got used to it. I wonder if Sharon felt the same whenever she had Jigar touch her.

"I thought you had already finished praying?", I looked at Rey and smiled at him.
"Yeh! I had. But I had to pray with you as well. Had to make sure you wish for something good, something to do with me." He winked at me and looked at the front. I playfully tried to bump him on the side so he'd fall on Sammi but I wasn't strong enough. My push on him didn't even make him move.

"Ssshhh Simi! Pray!", He closed his eyes and smiled still facing the front.
"What are you two whispering about", Sammi suddenly spoke a bit too loud.

"NOTHING!", me and Rey spoke together which made Sammi suspect something was up.

After I had prayed, Rey grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him. 
"Hey follow me! I gotta show you something". He held my hand tightly and took me behind the temple.

The moon was shinning brightly tonight and it reflected on the river. I stood near the temple railings leaning over breathing in the fresh air. Rey came and stood behind me very close that I could hear him breath. His hands slowly reached to my hips and his fingers touched my bear skin. the tingly feeling shot from inside of me again and I closed my eyes. He then lifted his right hand and pulled back a strand of hair that was near my ear. He leaned his face even closer and whispered in my ear, "I love you".

I slowly turned around and looked up in his eyes. Before I could say anything, he made me turn around again and he pointed up in the sky.

"Look up there".
"It looks pretty Rey"
"But they are in no match to you". He leaned in and kissed my neck.
I turned and faced him and looked around quickly to ensure no one was looking.

"Someone is being really flirty tonight". I put my hand on his shoulders and slowly wrapped my hand around his neck. His fingers slowly reached for my hips and he wrapped his hand around my waist. He leaned in and kissed me and slowly pulled back. "I think it's fair to flirt with my girlfriend every now and then. You can't trust time, who knows I might not get this chance again".
I quickly put my finger on his lips and looked in his eyes. "Don't say such things. No one will be ever able to steal this from us". I tiptoed up and kissed him back.