Part 38- Marcus... The Monster?

Authors Note: long time no see guys. I know I know, I'm really sorry. I know it's been so long since I've updated this story. But I find I'm one of those people who really has to be in the mood otherwise it just turns out complete rubbish. Plus I've found I just don't have as much time on my hands as I use to. I've been working 6days a week and I find on my one day off I really just want to sleep and slop around in my fatty clothes >.<

I promise from now on I will try and update at least once a week and to try and kick start me off I've written up a small chapter for you all.

Hope you enjoy.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think! You know I LOVE comments <3

P.s I'm so happy about how far this story has come since I've been gone so many view and adds YAY! :)

RECAP>>>>>

DAMONS POV

I watched as she crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to glare at me.

"Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to Marcus... my twin brother."

To say we were all shocked was an understatement. Jeremy was the first to bounce back. "But I thought your brother was dead." He said simply still a little shocked.

She turned to the kid who was apparently her brother and started walking towards him. "To me he is." and with that she walked straight past him and in the direction of her room.

Ok. So I think it was safe to say no one was expecting that.

DAMONS POV

She left the room and everyone's attention turned to this mysterious brother that was suppose to be dead.

"So your the brother huh" I said. Now that I had a good look at him I could see bits and pieces of Nico, only where her looks were dark and shocking with black hair and blue eyes his were soft with his brown hair and hazel eyes. Where she was small and petite he was tall and muscular, it was funny because they looked barely anything alike and yet they were twins.

He just stared as he came over to me and held out his hand. I took it and shook. "Marcus." He said simply. He didn't let go of my hand right away though he just kept starring. I was about to snap out some insulting remark when I remembered the first time I had met Nico, the poor kid had blacked out right in front of me because I looked like her deceased father.

"I'm not your father kid, get that idea out of your head right now."

"But how-" He had a confused look on his face the same one Nico did all those months ago.

"Not sure. Don't care." It may have come out cold and harsh but this kid was nothing like Nico even if they were siblings. Maybe I was being bias I mean I instantly felt a connection with Nico because she looked just like me and it filled a hole I never thought was there. Something I'd been feeling again since the night Elena died and became a vampire. I'd been so completely enraptured with Elena and this cure I didn't see the downward spiral she had taken especially the last few days. I had a feeling it was the argument she was having with Original brother number one. Without him she didn't really have anyone in her corner fighting for her. We were all so busy with finding this cure, that's what everything kept coming back to. I guess it was time to fix things for the both of us.

I snapped out of my melancholy thoughts and brought myself back to the present situation with little Salvatore number two.

"So what did you do to her to get her to write you off?"

I saw Elijah give me a look like I was being insensitive, I don't know what his problem was since Nico had gone to her room. Plus we were all thinking it. The way she talked about her brother to us all, she loved him and yet she was disgusted by this kid that was now in our house yet he was one and the same.