Part8 Hopelessly Human

A/N: Hey guys YAY part8 is finally out. This one is SUPER long. I wanted to try and get all the boring filler stuff out of the way because I wanted to give you all a special surprise. Ready???
I've decided you've waited long enough! Our favourite original will be making his first appearance in the next chapter EEK!!!! You're welcome!

Read on my pretties! :)

Oh and P.s if you haven't figured out yet I haven't edited my chapters sorry! I just get too excited and upload them as soon as they're done. hehe. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RECAP>>>>

It wasn't too long before I heard the same foot steps make their way back over to the door. My curiosity got the better of me and I peeked out into the hallway to try and get a look at this big bad original vampire I've been hearing about. Short blonde curly hair, toned and I could just see a flash of stubble around his chin. I had to say for someone over a thousand years old he was quite good looking. I saw his head turn to the side slightly and the corner of his mouth quirk up into a smirk. I ducked my head back as fast as I could.

Crap... I think he saw me.

After Klaus left I decided to call Damon to let him know id be staying with Caroline to make sure she was ok. I still couldn't reach him so I left a message. I also decided to change my voicemail to tell him to check his voicemails. I thought it was a brilliant idea since he'd probably ignore anything I left him and try call me over and over, then get angry because he wouldn't know where I was. This just cuts out all the middle parts and saves me getting an earful tomorrow.

Caroline's mom told me to just sleep next to Caroline since now that she'd had klaus' blood she would be fine in no time. So when I woke this morning I was more than happy to see her all healed up. It was still a bit early so I decided to go and cook breakfast for the both of them. Caroline said she can still have human food. Pancakes and bacon always the best choice for a good breakfast. Id found one of Caroline's blood bags so I took it in to her. I found her sitting up in bed checking out her healed neck.

"Nicole" She looked at me like she couldn't believe I was still here. 

I handed her the blood bag.

"Here drink this up then come into the kitchen I made breakfast" 

I smiled and headed back to the kitchen to start dishing everything up. 

I was just setting down everybody's full plates when sheriff Forbes walked in.

"What's all this?" She said just starring at the food.

"This is a nice hot breakfast that you are going to sit down and eat. Even the sheriff needs to eat a good breakfast before going off on a long day of crime fighting"

I manoeuvred her around and pushed her down into a chair making sure she knew she had no choice in the matter. 

I heard her give out a little snort at my crime fighting comment before digging into her breakfast.

"Thank you Nicole. For breakfast...and for staying with Caroline." 

She placed a hand on my shoulder before speaking the next part.

"I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you sooner but we're glad to have you here. I know Damon wants to try and keep your identity a secret but I really hope you'll be able to attend our next founders event."

"I'd like that too." I replied.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Caroline starting on the dishes. I grabbed a dish cloth and began drying. We worked together in silence, but it was a comfortable silence like two old friends. It was a good feeling and I couldn't have been happier.