Part23 Blood Banks and Nightclubs

A/N: Gah this is all my story no Mystic Falls in this chapter EEK! Hope you guys like!

RECAP>>>>>>>

"Nicolette" I said loud enough for her to hear.  

I watched as she slowly turned to face me in her seat. I saw the change in her immediately.

"Hello lover" She said seductively as she got up and walked over to me.  

Even though she was back in the dark place I had tried to save her from she was still the woman I loved and my body knew that just as well as my heart as it suddenly grew hot for her.

"How do you feel about going to a little party darling?" she asked me as she pulled me in for a kiss.

I kissed her back obviously and I knew that I would do anything for her. I would try and bring her back from the darkness that claimed he heart, I would try and save her. But this time I would do it the right way... This time I would make sure we would be together in the end.

NICOS POV

I woke up stretching my aching muscles and turned to watch the beautiful man laying next to me. I leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his lips but before I could pull away to get up I was rolled onto my back with a smiling Elijah hovering above me.  

"Good morning my love" he said showering my face with kisses.

I tried pushing his face away "Lijah stop it that's starting to tickle!" I said giggling.  

I managed to flip him over and get out of bed before he could grab me again. I snagged one of his tops and threw it on to cover myself as I got some things together for a shower. We'd stayed at some fancy hotel courtesy of Elijah so the shower was absolutely amazing.  

As I stepped out I saw Elijah leaning against the bathroom sink deep in thought.

"Stop whatever your thinking Lijah" He looked up at me a frown on his face.

"I just don't understand why you have to go through with this. Why cant you just forget this insane mission of yours and come away with me. We'll leave now I'll take you to Venice, Paris anywhere in the world just name it." By this point he was holding my face in his hands and looking into my eyes.

Unfortunately I couldn't keep his gaze. "I cant Lijah" I whispered.  

I couldn't just stop I had to do this.

"Why. Why cant you stop this.. For me." He said.

I clenched my fists "Don't ask me that Lijah because you wont like the answer. Please don't push this because I know if you were in my position you'd do the same thing and call it justice." I stepped away from him. I hated when this came up, he had said something similar to me the last time. 

"I'm going out I have things to do. I'll be back later" I said to him.

I got dressed and left the room. I pulled the keys out to the bike I had managed to uhh... "borrow" from some guy. I then pulled out my new phone as well and dialled a number I hadn't dialled in a long time.

"Hello?" The person on the other end of the line said.

"Henry it's Nicole. Is anyone living in my old house?"

>>>FFWD

Apparently someone had in fact bought my old house and I had received the money for it a few weeks ago. It had taken 4hours to get there from where I was on the bike. I pulled up in the driveway and walked up to the front door knocking. I had told Henry to let the new owners know I was coming by to pick up some things I had left behind when I moved.