Part20 Not so Welcom Suprise

A/N: Ooook another update people! Am actually working on chapter21 as we speak =O
Your Welcome!

RECAP>>>>>>

"Nicolette I must be going soon"

"What why?!" I said panicked. 

"Calm down my love, I just need to make some arrangements. Plus I'm sure your family will be home soon, I know how protective Damon is of you and id rather them not find out like this."

"When will you be back?" I asked

"Tomorrow night I'll come for you. I have to discuss some matters with my siblings as well. They don't know I'm back yet, but if you need me for anything just call. I took the liberty of putting my number in your phone while you were asleep."  

He had gotten up to get dressed while he talked.

He leaned down to kiss me. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow" I replied nodding.

I pressed my ear against the door to my room listening for the sound of the front door closing. As soon as I heard it shut I gathered up the ends of the sheet and ran and jumped on my bed bouncing up and down as if I was 5 years old again. I'd finally gotten tired and so I went to have a shower. The sun was just rising as I came out dressed in some beige pants a plain black tank and a colourful printed winter cardi.

I was feeling refreshed and completely exhilarated. I walked around the house but no one was home yet. I made coffee and some breakfast and once I finished I decided to sneak into Stefan's room to use his piano. Someone might as well use it. It was beautiful and old and sounded absolutely amazing, although that could just be the great mood I was in. I sat there with a fresh cup of coffee and just played for hours. I only stopped when my cell phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I pretty much sang.

"Where are you?" Damon snapped.

"I'm at home still"

"Well you need to get to Elena's. Now."

Wow someone wasn't happy. I didn't argue though wed all suffered a big loss but not everyone had had a night like I did to pick them up. 

So I grabbed my wallet and phone getting into Damon's car and drove to Elena's.

When I stepped inside no one looked happy.

"What do you mean he turned. I thought you were standing guard" Stefan said looking Damon while handing a cloth to Bonnie. She had blood on her neck and what looked like two puncture wounds.

"Don't blame me blame Bonnie the blood bank she fed him" Damon motioned his head at Bonnie

"I had no idea what was happening ok the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he'd turn"

I walked until I was standing with everyone. "What's going on?" 

Stefan was the only one to answer.

"Alaric turned. The witches led Bonnie to the crypt and Ric fed on her. He's a vampire now Nicole" 

My heart stopped. Ric was made for one reason...To kill originals. To end all vampires. 

Elijah was in danger again. I sat down in a chair I could say anything else. So much for my great night, it may have just been the first and last one I would get with Elijah.

"So where's the stake now?" Stefan asked.  

That's right if he didn't have the white oak stake he couldn't kill and original.