Part13 Getting Even

A/N: Here is the next update! Still not feeling well but I tried to put a bit more into it today. I have a scene im very excited to write coming up so bare with me!

Happy Reading :)

RECAP>>>>>>>

I felt some ones warm breath at my neck. "Well why don't you join us and I'll buy you another one"

I looked past Kol to see Klaus sitting on the other side of him. He raised his glass at me. I turned back to look at Kol as he stepped back offering me the seat in between them.

I shrugged and took a seat "Why not" 

Kol poured two fresh glasses for us and held one out for me to take. I clinked my glass against his.

I was looking for trouble. I guess I found it...

"CHEERS!" I said as I clinked my glass against Kol's and then Klaus'.

I was way passed tipsy and coming up to full blown hammered, but I kept going.

"You know this is no fun if I'm the only one getting drunk"

"Oh but it is fun for me" Kol said. He reached a hand out and stroked my cheek gliding his finger tips down my neck to the pulsing vein at my throat, letting his touch hold there for a moment.

The way his eyes changed for a split moment had me sobering up rather quickly. I brushed his hand away turning in my seat to watch the others in the Grill. I tilted my head in Kols direction looking at him from the corners of my eyes.

"I may be drunk Kol but I'm still too smart to be seduced by you"

I heard Klaus laugh at his brothers expense. Kol just leaned in closer to me.

"You really are something else Nicole. Nothing what I thought my big brother would find fascinating in a woman and yet here you are. Both of you so dizzy for each other."

I snorted loudly. "Yeah I think you've got the wrong girl there Kol." he just smirked at me a knowing look on his face like he had a secret.

Before I could say anything else I was tugged by the arm and lead away to a back corner by Alaric.

"Woah as cute as you are Ric I personally don't believe in student teacher relationships sorry"

"Nicole what are you talking- Are you drunk right now!" 

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"And what if I am" I asked

"I thought you looked down on drinking during the day"

I tipped my head to look outside "If you look outside Ric it is now night time." He didn't need to know I'd been here all day.

"Plus what's left of my so called family seems to be resigned to drinking away their feelings, so I thought HEY! Why the hell not, if you cant beat em, join em. Maybe it'll give us something to bond over. Although I highly doubt it."

He just shook his head at me. "What are you doing here with Kol?"

"Ha! Are you kidding me right now Ric! I just wanted a drink its not my fault everyone else is off chasing witches and vampires. I hardly see Damon and Stefan. If they're not off trying to save Elena's life they're fighting over her, and you! Your girlfriend accused you of MURDER and now your here getting all cosy like nothing happened. You have no right to judge me on the company I choose to keep. Now if you'll excuse me."