Part37 Nicos shame guilt and pain.

A/N: Here it is guys part37 at last! I found this really hard to write I've just been so depressed and unmotivated to write, especially when it comes to the lovey dovey scenes, so if your worried Nicos being a little harsh with Lijah have no fear I just needed to vent. Hope you guys like this I made it extra long to make up for slow update. Please comment! I really love reading what you guys have to say about the story it helps get me psyched up to write!

Happy reading everybody :)

RECAP>>>>

"Well big brother thanks to your little indescresion Nicole agreed to spend a little bit of time with me today."

He was silent for a brief while before speaking again. "Your lying" He snapped.

I sent him the picture I had taken of Nicole at the bar earlier. "Oh no Elijah you see she knows about your little meeting with your precious Katarina and she's rather upset."

This time he didn't answer at all so I continued. It was time to put my dear brother in his place. "You better watch out brother because I love her too. You don't deserve her and when the time comes where you screw this up so bad her faith in you shatters I will be right there waiting to step in and take her from you."

NICOLES POV

'Nicole

I greatly enjoyed our time together yesterday. Please forgive my behaviour from the later part of the evening. You have to understand that staying human is not in your best interest and all I want is to do right by you.

I will make this up to you. I promise.

Yours Always.

Kol'

That was what the note said that I had found next to me this morning. I was hung over and furious, and for more than one reason.

Due to yesterdays events I had gone out for a long morning run and picked up a new cell phone with my old number attached, I didn't even bother turning it on. There was no way I was ready o talk to Elijah. It was heading into early afternoon when I headed downstairs to let off some steam on the punching bag when I found both Damon and Stefan downstairs, only Damon was laying flat on his back in our little Salvatore prison cell. Apparently Kol had compelled him to kill Jeremy so Stefan had drained him to make him weak and locked him up.

"That dirty, smooth talking, no good vampire" I grumbled out. Kol was becoming more and more of an anomaly to me each day. One minute he's an arrogant ass the next he's sweet and telling me he loves me, then just like that he's trying to turn me into a vampire and compelling my friends to kill each other. Given technically he did compel Damon BEFORE the whole feelings thing, but I'm pretty sure he'd know I wouldn't be happy when I found out.

"Ugh and men complain woman are confusing." I whispered as I continued to take my frustration out on the punching bag.

Stefan walked in and past me to go upstairs. "Watch him." He said before disappearing.

"Pssst Nico" I heard Damon croak out not even five minutes after Stefan left. Wow guess they must have drained him good he sounded like shit.

"What do you want Damon" I yelled out in reply. I wasn't going over there just to talk to him.

"Come and keep me company" He really sounded like he was in pain. Too bad I didn't care.

"Have you forgotten the little fact that. I'm. Not. Talking. To. You" I said the last words between punches.

"There's an unopened bottle of whiskey on the bottom shelf behind the paint thinner."

That had me pausing what I was doing. Did I really want to go in there with him? Eventually I just shrugged to myself and walked over to the shelves to check and sure enough there it was. I opened the bottle and took a big whiff god it smelt so good. Now this could either make my hangover better or a lot worse. I finally gave in and took a swig. I was coughing instantly.