Part16 Now the shoe's on the other foot

A/N: AND BAM! Two parts in one day. Who's the best??? We are getting closer and closer to Elijahs re-entry to the story. Who else is excite!????! But until then there is stil plenty more drama happening in Mystic Falls. Happy reading my pretties.

RECAP

"I let you walk away. I watched you go over the edge and I didn't do anything to stop you."

"You couldn't have" Stefan replied.

"Sure I could've. But I just didn't want to. But I want to now and whenever you go too far I will be there to pull you back. Every second. Every day. Till you don't need me"

They were standing almost toe to toe in front of the fire and so I walked over to them.

"I'll help too" I said smiling up at both of them. Despite the fact he'd tried to eat me on more than one occasion and been a real douche bag at times... there were moments where I saw the real Stefan. The man and not the monster.

He looked from me to Damon "why" he said to us.

Damon tossed an arm over my shoulder and squeezed me gently. "Coz right now you two are all I have."

I was currently sitting in Matts truck. After 3days of living with him I was finally allowed to go home. You see the day after Damon Stefan and I had, had our little family moment a few things happened. Another vampire named Sage returned to Mystic Falls and decide to shack up at the house and Rebekah seemed to be hanging around Damon like a bad smell. So to put it simply I was out of there before I could be eaten for breakfast. Also we discovered that Alaric was in fact the psycho killer murdering council members. Go figure huh. 

We were all sent a super secret txt telling us to meet in the woods so that is where we were currently headed.

Damon and Stefan arrived on scene. "What are we doing here" Matt asked.

"We found some more white oak. Long story, wait for the movie"

"White oak...You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?" 

Yip white oak, the only type of wood that can kill an original. The tree that was suppose to have been destroyed over a century ago and we now had some?

"Nope. We all have a weapon" Stefan said as he tossed a bag onto the ground. We all looked an sure enough it was filled with stakes.

seems we were in for a whole tutorial because Stefan continued. 

"Klaus has always been one step ahead of us. But now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them"

My head was up glaring at him before he could say another word. "They're what!"

Of course everyone turned to look at me. No one else seemed surprised by this. Oh great so I was the only one left in the dark about this.

Matt started explaining. "Don't you see we don't have to kill all of them Nicole, we just need to kill one of them probably Rebekah and they all die"

I heard the words he was saying but my mind was refusing to comprehend them. Were they serious right now! "So you kill Rebekah and all originals die...All of them. Klaus, Fin, Kol...Elijah" My voice got weaker near the end until his name came out in just a whisper.

I think Damon finally caught on. He was in front of me. He held me by the shoulders firmly. "Nico we have to do this. Its the only way to destroy Klaus"

The tears were out before I even had a chance to try and stop them. I looked up into his eyes. I felt so betrayed. "How could you. You were there. You saw. I wont help you with this Damon. Anything else, ask anything else of me...but not this."