"Tatianna, why are you doing this?" He asked in a strained voice.

"Doing what?" I played innocent even though we all knew that I was far from it.

****Andre's POV****

I mean, I know that we were having our issues but this was a dick move. Tatianna knew what she did to me. She knew that I would want to touch her, but at the same time if I tried to make a move she'd probably cut my dick off. Basically she was teasing to the max. I quickly found a skirt that she bought when we went to Lucy's that first time. I threw it at her.

"Please put that on." I begged.

"What's the rush?" She asked in an innocent voice.

"Tatianna, please. I only have so much self control. You know what you do to me." I admitted. Tatianna cocked her head to the side pretending she didn't understand. If she wanted to play dirty then we were going to get messy. I grabbed her wrist and lifted it. I ran her hand across my half hardened cock.

"I only have so much self control. You know what you do to me." I repeated through gritted teeth. She blushed a deep shade of red and chewed her lip. She gave my dick a firm squeeze and began palming me through my sweats. This was going way further than I had intended, not that I really minded. I was fully hard at this point and I knew Tatianna could feel it too. I grabbed her other wrist and pulled her up so we were both standing chest to chest. I smashed my lips against hers like it was the last time I was going to get to kiss her because it very well could be! Our lips moved in perfect harmony! This kiss was filled with more heat and passion than I've ever felt. I think it's because after not kissing Tatianna for so long I was desperate for her! I licked her lips begging for entrance, which she granted. My tounge ravaged her mouth. I explored every inch of it. I wanted her so badly it hurt, but I wanted this to be more than just break up sex. I wanted Tatianna to let me make love to her and let me call her mine again. I moved down to her neck. I wanted to make her as mine, even if she technically wasn't. I quickly found her spot and I bit down hard. Tatianna let out a moan as I sucked. I knew that there was going to be a perfect hickey tomorrow. No matter how badly I needed her. I had to listen to my brain, not my dick.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled against her skin.

"Do you want me to stop?" She countered.

"No." I breathed. Fuck common sense and good judgement I wanted Tatianna and clearly she wanted me too. Tatianna gave my lips on last peck and just when I thought this was all going to be over she got on her knees! My eyes went wide with surprise.

"Relax AJ." She purred. That should've been the giant red flag for me to stop all this. Tatianna calling me AJ meant that this wasn't anything special; it meant that this was just a fling. I should've stopped because I was setting myself up to get hurt. God damn it! I sound like a little bitch! Tatianna hooked her fingers into my sweats and pulled them down slowly. She kissed me through my briefs and I got goosebumps. After a month and a half without Tatianna, I could already feel that I wasn't going to last long. Tati teasingly pulled my briefs off. Ugh, it felt so good to be free. She lightly kissed down my shaft then she licked one bold line up the underside. I felt her warm mouth engulf me completely. I was moaning and groaning. It felt amazing. I missed this almost as much as I missed having her in my arms and being able to tell her I loved her whenever I wanted to. Tatianna was bobbing her head up and down faster than ever. She grabbed my hand and guided it into her hair. I tugged a little and she moaned around me. The vibrations brought a whole new sensation. I was so close.

"Tati! I'm gonna come!" I panted. She pushed me further into her mouth until she was deep throating me. I tugged at her hair and she moaned again. That was enough to push me over the edge.