[ Why can't I? ]

Episode 4; Greening the cube.

[Luna's POV]

I know I came out here to help the rest of the paladins with something but..

" What exactly are you saying?! " Lance asked Coran and Allura,

Now that I think about it, why am I even also up here with them?!

" I'm sorry Pidge, he meant connect the Chloforums to the Safulage" Allura corrected with an annoyed tone on her voice.

" Seriously, What are you guys saying?!" Keith raised his voice as he started getting impatient with Coran and Allura's banter.

Then the next thing I know, Pidge finally floated forward to fix the booster on her own.

Supposedly, I went up here with the paladins to help them fix the castle's boosters to travel smoothly since they've been checking any casualties ever since they were tailed by Zarkon himself.

And I gotta be honest.. I've been only with them for a few days but they already feel like family... Not exactly,  but it's a start.

And I'm happy for that.

" Now... Just need to do one last thing... " Pidge said, tapping her chin trying to figure out what she was supposed to do.

" Oh, Let me try..! " I realized something and turned a knob counterclockwise and it just did the thing.

" Wow, Nice Luna, thanks..! " Pidge said and smiled at me with a thumbs up.

" You're welcome-- "
" hm? What are.. These..? " I was about to smile back when I suddenly realized something floating around our perimeter.

They looked light and feather-like. They were close to white and looked harmless either way, but we can never be too careful. Although it's kinda...  Cute?

" A.... Spore?" Pidge guessed and got one sample.

I wondered more as I stare into it longer, then I got an idea and was about to let them know about it, until...

" Maybe it's-- "

But before I can even talk, a powder- like ball hit me square in the face.

Lance squealed in surprise as I look their way with a small glare.

" Alright.... Who's the brave one who threw that...? " I growled lowly as I looked over to Lance, who I guess is the culprit.

" Oops, Sorry Luna, that was supposed to be for Kei--" He said with a sheepish grin but before he can finish his sentence, I used my power to throw twice the amount of spore he threw at me.

He started it anyway.... So I had to do something for my own fun.

" Oh I'm sorry, what was that?" I said, smirking while crossing my arms victoriously, taunting like a child for once.

" OH!!!! Squishy asteroid fight!!! " Hunk whooped, smiling wide while holding spores to throw,

I chuckled whole-heartedly, then that was when we started throwing Spores at each other like a bunch of kids in the middle of winter.

But as immature as I am for today, I focused on throwing on Lance since he threw a spore on me first, but he also threw at me as a revenge,

But clearly, he was using Hunk as a human shield... Talk about playing dirty.

Then when he threw another spore at my way again, I didn't get to control my flight so I floated in open space without any time to maneuver and floated back,