[ Everything changed ]

=The last moment where the others go and ran to check Shiro=

[ Luna's POV ]

We were all bruised from this fight, in not gonna lie...

My Father was lost in the war, Antok was slain by a druid.. I didn't want to be senseless but what did I do to ever have this kind of fate..?

As the fight waned, my eyes felt empty as it lost the will to fight, I only held my focus to the things that come my way.

And one of those things... Wasn't anything like I expected.

" Shiro!!" Keith shouted in anguish, running faster than any of us to try and reach the black lion.

Then once when we entered.. He was not there... There was no one, No Shiro..

Keith groaned in frustration as he gripped the lion's seat, punching the cushion of the seat before going out of the lion with a storm over his head.

His shoulder brushing roughly against mine, waking me up to the reality that I must've also lost someone who have been looking after me during my stay in this castle.

" Come on Luna, We're gonna find Shiro there." He said, his voice loud and clear.

Though he cannot hide the fact that he's.... anxious.

" Keith, We just escaped, The Galra might still be there, We have to settle down for a bit, wait for the right time to go back and search. " I reasoned with him, stopping him from getting out by trying to reach for his arm.

He scoffed in frustration and turned on his heel to face me.

" So you're saying you don't want to find Shiro?! Then fine..! I'll go find him myself..." He argued, making his way to the red lion with heavy footsteps.

I ran back to him, as well as the others.

My chest felt heavy with so much emotion, but all I can think now is that I need Keith... And he's...

" Keith! Stop! It's still dangerous to go back there! " Lance shouted, seconded my idea.

" Which means they can get Shiro any moment now! We have to go back for him! " Keith shouted, stopping from running and faced us with glaring eyes.

" But Keith, We're even sure where Shiro is, What if he's not there? We're just gonna have another attack up on our sleeve... " I reasoned with a low voice, finally getting a hold of his arm as he stopped.

Hoping he'd understand..

" He's out there! I just know it! If any of us are out there, he'll surely come back for us, no questions asked! I expected you to understand this Luna..." He said and swatted my hand away in frustration, his eyebrows meeting in disappointment at the end of his words.

I lowered my head as the words stabbed my chest. Then biting my lip to somehow stop the tears that was threatening to show.

Screw this.. Why did I even try..

" Keith, Take that back, Luna just wants you to be safe first before going out there.. We all want to find Shiro but we should settle down first." Allura said, patting my back once when she stepped forward.

Keith just grunted in response to our pleas and went on his lion neither way.

I hate this...

" Luna, Are you alright? We're sorry about Keith, we should just understand how Keith is acting for now, I'm sure he'll be back in his senses later on.. "Allura said, getting in front of me as she looked at me with hopeful and comforting eyes.