[ Nocturne ]

Episode 11(skipped 9&10); Stayi'n Alive

' The magic and power that takes away a spell caster's life if innocent blood is shed... '

[Luna's POV]

It's been 2 doboshes since the others have left to their own missions, While Allura and I are on our way to a balmera for our own task.

Despite having to travel via wormhole, the travel was still long since we have to fly straight to the balmera once we entered it's system for some reason.

Which led me to stay at the training room most of the time we're out here.

But after training, I took a shower to freshen up and got dressed and went to the control room where Allura is supposed to be.

The door made a swish noise once I opened, I stepped in and greeted Allura with the friendliest smile I can muster.

Oh boy, please let me get along with Allura this time around...

" Hey Allura.. " I said as I enter, walking towards a control panel to take a seat.

" Hey Luna.. " She greeted formally without batting an eye for me.

Is she still mad at me?

" How long 'till we get to the balmera? " I asked casually, sitting on Keith's station, finding it a wee-bit comfortable.

" About half a dobosh.. " She said, checking the castles status as she typed through the dashboard.

" Oh... Okay.. Are you.. Still mad at the Galra? You know.. Like Keith and me..? " I asked, fiddling with my fingers as I waited for her answer.

" *sigh* Please don't ask that.. " She said with a sigh like its been troubling her quite for a long time.

" Okay.. " I said and went silent, unsure of what to say next.

This is awkward.. The silence is killing me slowly...

" You are.... My friend.. Right..? " I asked out of the blue.

Wait, Did I even ask that voluntarily?

" Well...Of course.. " She answered and looked at me with a small smile.

" Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow,

" Yes, Really" She answered, her eyes genuine so I can't even doubt her answer.

I chuckled and thought of something I've read through a history book from my planet's royal library.

" You know it's funny.. Ten thousand years ago or even more, Our kinds actually hate each other just because of two royalty kids who wrecked both of their diplomacy meeting just by playing with raging Klamürls.. " I said, chuckling at the thought, imagining what it would look like.

" Indeed, I was rather shocked as well.. That we made peace to each other... " She said, chuckling as well. I would guess that she was recalling our former arguments not too long ago.

" You know it's better this way right? No hatred to each other.. Even on the other Galra kind? " I asked her, softening my voice to ask her calmly.

" I guess... But I don't know why I'm still not convinced... " she said, holding back her thoughts as she winced for some reason.

Damn it... Almost..

" Allura, I know that the Galra destroyed your planet and killed all your people..

But they did it to me too... They destroyed my planet and killed my people.. But Allura, not all of them as heartless as Zarkon.. " I reasoned her,