[ Final destination ]

Episode 7; Defenders of all universes.

~•~•~•~

[Luna's POV]

All that has happened so far for me was all a blur, I do not know why I can't even get a proper bearing or what was the reason I had a couple to multiple injuries.

I hissed as a weight make up for my weak legs, carrying me somewhere to a cold and chilly room.

My eyes refusing to open up despite my whole effort to do so, though as I was being carried, I started hearing muffled voices, there were two, then three once we entered the chilly room.

Despite the fatigue that was draining my very being, I put up so much effort with opening my eyes, seeing bright, what pillars lit with blue fluorescent lights.

Then seeing I was being held by someone, A woman, by seeing her purple-kissed skin, it was easy to tell that she was Galra.

Her lips were moving, it looked like she was speaking, to me at the very least.

My body started adjusting to the atmosphere, with the cuffs on my arm gone, I was able to be in a condition where my body started healing itself normally.

" Princess...! Princess..! Luna! " it was all I could make out from her words.

She was calling for me, shaking my shoulders ever so lightly, hoping to wake me up.

" K... Keith... W-Where... " I found my lips moving on its own as my mind started to jump-start, energy was coming back to my veins, flowing until it finally reached my mind.

My vision started gathering, the blurs were starting to disappear as the figures in front of me started becoming clear.

Now that I felt my energy returning, I dared to move my body but I ended up limping on the floor with 2 pair of arms to assist me up.

I hissed at the sting of my wounds, finally remembering the harsh ways that I did to try and remove that cursed cuff from my wrists.

" Princess, Please don't make sudden movements, your wounds are still fresh.. " a female voice came beside me, I glanced to her side and saw it was Romelle, her side tainted with worry.

I smiled weakly, as Krolia assisted me to somehow stand up and get to a seat here at the bridge of the ship it seems.

" Where's Keith..? Where's Lotor..? Where are the others? " I spoke with a dry voice, though it was slightly meek and silent but the worry was painted all over it.

" The Paladins are on their way back, Princess. Please be at ease.. " Krolia offered a vague answer, seeming to be not answering all my questions.

And that was the only thing that made my mind straight to the edge, making various thoughts enter my head vividly and rapidly.

Are they unharmed? Are we safe? What happened to Lotor? Will I see him again? Does Keith still loathes me?

Will I see my best friend if I get out there...?

" ..... And Lotor? " I asked, my eyes pleading for an answer despite the softness of my voice,

As soon as the words came out from my lips, Krolia couldn't push herself to meet my gaze and answer my question with the words that was stuck in her tongue, refusing to be said.