~Broken~ Chapter 1

Archie's P.O.V

I rushed my dad into the hospital screaming for help. "What happened!?" the nurse said as she called people over with a gurney. "He was shot!" I watched as they carried my dad away on a gurney to emergency surgery. "Sir please sit in the waiting room, we'll let you know how you're dad is doing once he is out of surgery.", the nurse said giving me a sympathetic look. I simply shook my head and proceeded to walk that way while calling my mother. "Hey Arch, what do you need hun?", she sounded so happy, that was gonna change so soon. "Mom, dad got shot..." , I waited for a response but all I heard was a glass break and my mothers soft but still very heartbroken tears. "Honey, I'm gonna get on the quickest flight I can, Ok? , she said that trying to be strong. "Ok". She hung up. I called Ronnie and told her to come down to the hospital and that my dad had been shot.

                                                                     Veronica's P.O.V

I was eating my breakfast with my mom, well I was eating while she prepared for my father to arrive this afternoon. I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom. I answered it and it was Archie telling me frantically that his dad had been shot. I told him I would be there as soon as I could. I told my mom and she drove me down there and waited in the car. I got in there and automatically gave him a long hug as he sobbed on my shoulder. I just whispered to him that'll be Ok and that I loved him. He fell asleep on my shoulder a little bit before Betty and Jughead arrived . They hugged him and then me. I told Archie that he could spend the night  at my house if he wanted. He said he would like to if it was ok with Hermonie. She said yes but he'll have to stay in Veronica's room considering Hiram is coming home.

                                                                        Time skip

    Hiram had arrived that evening. He hugged his wife and daughter. Hiram wasn't the only one who had arrived to Riverdale.

                               Thanks for reading, if you have suggestions please leave them below. BYe<3