Chapter 10: Dancing, and Magic

I'm gonna do a time skip, to the dance, cause during the days, till the dance, is just boring. Just so you won't be confused. I'll start this chapter, in the afternoon, leading up to the time of the dance. Also, read the A/N, at the bottom.

Y/N POV

      "Y/N!" Harry threw his head back, moaning, his hands tangled in my hair, pushing my head down. He went to buck his hips, but I kept them down, earning a look from Harry. That look disappeared, his head being thrown back, once again, as I bobbed my head up, and down.

Swirling my tongue around his dick, made him go even more crazy. He was trying to buck his hips, trying to fight against me holding them down. After many failed trys, Harry started whimpering, his moans mixed in. I pulled away, and he started whimpering more, when the air came to contact with his dick.

"Have you learned your lesson?" "Y-yes," he looked at me, his eyes almost filled with tears. You see, Harry thought it would be a good idea to tease me, in front of Mal, who was telling me something important. So, as punishment, I didn't allow Harry to touch me for a week, then this week, wouldn't let him in control.

"Have you really?" "Yes, I have. Please Y/N." This time, he started to whine, and tears sliding down the side of his face. Before I can go back to what I was doing, a knock came from the door. "Who is it?" "My lady, I'm Maid Casrey. Your mother sent me, to let you know, the dance is gonna be soon. And, to give you a letter." I got up off Harry, who whimpered, and covered up with the blanket.

I opened the door, just a crack, so this 'maid' wouldn't see my Harry. Reaching my hand out, she handed me the letter. "Thank you." Casrey bowed down, then hurried off. I closed the door, and looked at the letter. It was just a list of some kings, queens, princes, and princesses that will be attending. 'I'll look at it carefully, later,' placing the paper, on the table.

Looking at Harry, I smiled, seeing him trying to jack off, without me knowing. "Well, well, well. Looks like we have naughty boy." He looked at me, surprised, then started to plead. "Please Y/N. You were taking forever. And, I can't stay like this any longer." "Fine, I'll let you off, this one time," straddling his waist, again.

He gave me a pleading look, which in return, I did one quick, rough grind. "Oh shit." I went down some more, then took him all into my mouth, and started sucking. I watched as his eyes rolled in to the back of his head, as he closed his eyes. He tangled his hand in my hair again, pushing my head down, making me go deeper.  His hips bucked, as he thrusted into my mouth.

"Oh fuck Y/N, what do you do this to me?" He asked, thrusting into my mouth again, a moan escaping his lips. I moaned, which shot vibrations up and down his dick, making Harry let out a moan, and grunting at the same time. He bucked his hips again, thrusting into my mouth, the tip of his dick, hitting the back of my throat.

Finally after a few more thrusts, he shot his load down my throat. I pulled away, and looked at Harry. He had his head back, eyes closed, breathing heavily. I crawled over him, so my face was hovering right over his. Harry's hair was a mess, which I actually found it very hot.

"Harry." He opened his eyes, half way, and looked into my E/C eyes, a smile on his face. "The things you do to me, really does drive me crazy." I smiled, and placed a kiss on his lips. Pulling away, his lips stayed puckered for a bit, his eyes closed again. 'Why not,' kissing him again.

We both finally got up, and started to get ready for the dance. Harry put on a red tux, with a black shirt underneath, and black pants. I looked at the dress, that my mom picked out for me, and the shoes. I got undressed, and put on the gray dresses, which Harry zipped up for me. Putting on the shoes, I admired them. Someone could easily mistake them, as glass.