Chapter 8: Love, Lust, Or Both?

Smut warning.

Y/N POV

    Evie came to the room quickly, and I gave her Azhi. 'Don't worry Azhi, i'll come get you later.' 'Ask for fast, and rough. He wants that.' I closed the door,locked it, and looked at Harry, who simply grinned at me. He got up, walked over to me, and had me up against the wall. His lips connected to my neck, and he started to suck on my skin. I couldn't help. I let out several moans. He stopped and took off my shirt, and his shirt, throwing them to the side. Once again, he went to my neck, and started sucking, and biting. 

He unclipped my bra, tossing that to side. Harry started to message my breast, then slid his hands down my sides, to my pants. I said nothing, letting everything just happen. He pulled them down, along with my underwear. Looking me up and down, he undid his belt, and took his pants off. He placed his hands back on my waists, and started grind against me. I let out a unwanted moan, and I could feel my area getting wet. I grabbed onto his biceps, squeezing onto them. 

"Harry, just do it quickly. Please." He smiled, and started sucking on my neck, as he lifted my legs up, which I wrapped around his waist. Pressing his hardened length, somewhat against my heat, he looked into my E/C eyes. "How do you want it?" I remembered what Azhi said, and just went with that. "Fast, and rough." His eyes were filled with lust, as he slammed into me. I threw my head back, not wanting him to see me in tears, cause of the pain. He didn't move, waiting for me to tell him to go. I waited a few minutes, then told him move.

He slammed into me again, and just kept going. Our moans filled the room, pretty sure they were going out into the halls. He ended up stopping, at some point, and pulled out. "Get on all fours," when he put me down. I did as he told me, and got down on the floor, and on all fours. Harry gripped onto my waist, and slammed into again. He started out slow, and steady, but soon, started to speed up, going fast and rough. 

I tried to let moans out, but the speed Harry was going, I don't think my moans could keep up. Every now, and then, a moan would finally come out. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, and I knew I was close. I wanted to tell Harry, but my moans clogged my throat. Digging my nails into the carpet, I closed my eyes, as the feeling burst, and I cummed. But, Harry didn't slow down, even after he cummed. He kept going, thrusting into me. Another moan came out, of my mouth.

Me and Harry layed there, out of breath, the sheets covering our naked bodies. Harry was on his stomach, a arm draped over my stomach, but he was able to pull me to closer to him. He had one leg, over mine. I had a arm under his head, which was resting on my shoulder. Harry shifted a bit, so I moved both my arms, resting my hands on his chest, as he brought me closer to him. I knew that neither of us, would talk, so silence filled the room. Mixed with the scent, of our sex. 

Harry started placing kisses on my neck, again. I spread my legs, giving him access, when I felt his boner against my thigh. Once again, he gripped my waist, and thrusted into me. I let out a couple of moans, as he kept going, biting down on the skin, of my neck. His grip on my waist, got tight, as he pounded into me. As he did so, he would make a grunt sound, with every other thrust, he made. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and soon tugged on his hair. That made him go into overdrive, making him go faster.

The bed started to shake, hitting against the wall. He bit down my skin, surely leaving another mark, with all of the other marks. Him squeezing my waist, pounding into me, and bitting down on my skin, made me cum, for what felt like the millionth time that day. Yet, like before, he didn't stop. Not until we both came, many times again. 

The next day, I could hardly walk. I was lucky enough to make it to Mals, and Evies room. They allowed me to lay down, and sleep, as they took care of Azhi. When I woke up, I was still tired. They said when we get to the castle, after leaving in a few weeks, that they'll watch Azhi for me, and let me sleep in their room, when I needed a break. 

"Thank you guys, so much." I layed back down, falling asleep again.