Fourteen

Taehyung's P.O.V

Damn I told you so. After this day those two untouched couple will do it in no time.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" I asked Jimin as I saw him thinking deep.

"You know what I am still guilty of what happens to us in the past" he said as I sat beside him and held his hands.

"Why?" I asked.

"I always tell myself, who needs love when you have tons of people to hook with? I'm still guilty that I treated you once like that" he said as he look at me.

"You haven't. You treated me well and it's me who didn't see it. Jimin I know you have made a mistake by hooking with whoever it is but you prove that you can change. Besides all of us  commit mistakes. Don't feel bad about it" I said as he look down.

"Do I really deserve you Taehyung? " he asked making me back away.

"You see you're such an angel but I take away your purity and then ugh! What have I done to deserve you?" Jimin asked again.

"Babe you changed. Enough for you to have me. I know how heartless you are and your lust took over but you manage to change your ways. That will be enough for me to love you. You are you" I said as he hugged me.

"Jimin what's with the sudden drama?" I asked and he just give me a peck on the lips before going to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna cook for you and you cook for me" he said as we both prepare our cooking battle.

I feel that if we marry in the future I will turn fat because of this cooking battle.

*time skip*

We are currently watching a movie while we cuddle on the couch.

"Babe let's move together to an apartment if we graduate. I want to prepare you so that if we got married you will be used" he said making me look at him all of a sudden.

"Are you certain that you wanna marry me?" I asked as he kissed me.

"That is the decision I am 101%.certain" he said as I snuggle close to him.

"What makes you choose me? I mean I'm just curious how come a person like you who everyone swoon over fell in love with me. Im just a simple person who is your total opposite" I said and it's his turn to look at me.

"Babe, let's stop this drama. I love you because I love you. I chose you because I love you. There are no words to tell why I chose you. But my heart can tell. Just remember this babe, if you thought of questions why I chose you, why I love you, remember we deserve each other" he said.

"Babe I'm having a nosebleed stop it I loose. I don't know how Park Jimin become an expert of being cheesy" I said as I giggle.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung you make me like this" he said as we continue to watch. I move closer to him when the climax of the movie is occurring.

We are watching a drama and I know sooner or later I will burst out crying. I hid my face in his shoulders. I'm just so weak on dramas and I don't want him to know. He might use it as a blackmail. Its just nevermind.

"You want to change to movie?" he asked as I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I just want to confirm if what Jungkook told me about your weakness in dramas is real" he said as I punch his chest.

"Tae, I want to know you deeply, will you allow me?" he asked as I smiled. He's so adorable. He is totally different from the Park Jimin I knew on the first day from the Park Jimin I am with right now.

I now know that a person can change their ways of life though it seems impossible. Sometimes the worst character of a person can be transformed into a great character. And a broken piece if fixed can't be back to it's original form but be transformed into a better form.

Park Jimin, I never know what to do if you leave me. I want you to know that I will always be here and will never leave your side. If you ask me to marry you expect a "yes"

Jimin's POV

"Babe what are you thinking?" Tae asked me as his gaze moved from my face to my lower area.

I look down only to realize I have a boner. Shit I am aroused by just staring at him.

"Babe please it's getting painful " I said as he placed his hand on my clothed member and start to rub.

"Babe. Please let me touch you" I said as I kissed him and carried him to our room.

Kim Taehyung, you changed me. You make me a better person, a better thinker and a better heart to love. I know I am such an idiot whom everyone only want for my body  but now I want to be the idiot anyone will smile to  because of the good things I have done not because they want to hook.. I love you so much Tae

Sometimes a person will see someone as a person they saw before. As they say first impressions last but now I can say that first impression stays and your final impression lasts.

-----------------------------------------

Smut coming up. Whew I will be the one writing it. Please bear with me.

Thank you.