Four

Taehyung's POV

I immediately stood up and stand inches away from - - - -  "Jimin?"

Darn it! Why is he staring at me like that? "Tae?" he asked. What the, how did he know?

"Its Taehyung. And why are you staring that way?"

"Im just remembering the features of the person who gives me so much pleasure. The person who is addicting. The person in front of me now" he said with a voice that makes me wanna have another round.

"Fuck you!" I said and walk away. But he is still following me. Suddenly I've been turned around and a pair of lips landed on mine. I gasped which only let his tounge enter my mouth. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Shit why cant I push him? This may lead to something else.

"EHEM!" We parted our lips and Jimin look to whoever is watching us. He looked at me and give me a peck on the lips before running to the person. Well whoever he/she is Im thankful.

I walk to our dorm. I touched my lips still feeling Jimin's lips. I swear he is a great kisser and I enjoyed the kiss. I hate this especially when Im thinking that he was my first. Yes HE WAS MY FIRST . I am really not in myself that night. All I was thinking is 'forget about him. forget about him. forget about him.' but I am not thinking. Argh! I give my first to a person who is unknown to me. Well except his name.
I feel bad because I want my first to be my last.

Jimin's POV

I was strolling at the nearby park when my eye caught a familliar sight.
Yes he is 'Tae'. I approached him but he closed his eyes. I stare at his features. Damn his looks is driving me insane.

But unfortunately he walk away as I am starting the convo. I followed him because I wanna fuck him right away. Honestly after that night I didint fuck anyone else. I really want him only.

I pass him without him noticing and spin him aroud facing me and immediately crashed my lips on his. Shit his lips are so moist and addicting. I slip my tounge in his mouth when he gasped and taste every inch of his mouth. Shit I dont have plans in stoping this. I deepen the kiss and he follows as our lips move in sync.

"EHEM!"

We immediately parted as we look to who is disturbing our session. When I realize who it is I gave Taehyung a peck on the lips and go to that spoiler.

I went to our dorm and I knew it, Yoongi is lying on the couch and looks so flustered as if he has ran. And the sweat on his face looked fresh. His shoes are at the corner not even in the proper place. Im going to kill you Yoongi.

"Oh youre here where have you been?" he asked as if nothing happend. I jumped on him and held him on the neck while he is choking for air.
"Youre such a fucking spoiler" I growled and let go of his neck while his face turn red. "The heck did I know that you are doing nasty things. I am just walking when I heard kissing sounds. I look to the direction and saw you with someone. I know youre such a horny piece of shit and wont stop there. So instead of watching you eating each other's mouths I faked a cough for you to stop. Because you're at a park for fucking's sake" he directly said.
"So you just confess that you are watching us whole time. Damn it!" I raised my voice a bit which also surprised me. Yoongi see me kissing someone a lot but I dont know why I get mad when he saw me and Tae kiss. Maybe because I want Tae to be more private. "Aish whatever" I said and walk away. "Ya! Park Jimin Im sorry! I thought youre used to it!But still Im sorry." He said which makes me suddenly smile.

*next day*

Ok school again. I also care about my grades y'know. We went to our last class and guess what Im classmates with Taehyung. I sat on our usual position as the teacher comes in..
After minutes of discussing our activity in pairs she started to pair us.

"Kim Taehyung and......(scrolling through records) oh Park Jimin"

Yes!!!! I almost jump from my seat. Yes this is gonna be amazing.

-------------------------------------

Hayyss I survived again another chapter and seems like next chapt will be smut (again) this co-writer of mine is so horny