Eleven

Jimin 's POV

I smiled as I saw him on the bench I sat earlier. Wait is he crying? I ran to his direction.

"Tae are you okay?" I asked and he immediately hug me as I hug him back.

"Chim I'm sorry for always ignoring you. I'm sorry for not treating you well. I'm sorry for being such an idiot. I'm just afraid and - - -"
"What are you afraid of?" I interrupted him.
"I'm afraid of being hurt. I know I'm just a toy for you - - - -".I cut him of again.
"Thats not true. Tae I never treated and thought of treating you as my toy. I care for you. Well maybe the first time we met, I did thought of you as the same sex buddies I had but Taehyung, knowing you more makes me fall for you. Tae I always wanted to be close with you and know you more. I always wish that someday you will see that I care for you. Tae you're never gonna be a toy for me. You  mean a lot to me" I immediately blurted out as I held his face. Then I finally said those words I wanted him to hear for so long "I love you Tae. I love you and I mean it. I love you because of you not because of your body. I love you. Please don't avoid me. I can't take it anymore " I said as I saw tears forming his eyes. So do I.
"I love you too Chim so much. I'm sorry I thought of you like that. Chim I love you ever since that day we met you had me locked in your smiles. Jimin I love you" he said making me hug him tightly as I cry tears of joy.

Finally those words that I kept for long is being revealed. I'm really happy that Taehyung reciprocate my feelings for him. I just can't believe.

Speechless, I grab the back of his neck as I join our lips together. I miss him really. His laugh his smile his eyes everything.

I showed my love and appreciation to him through the kiss we are sharing right now. His lips are so addicting. Even though we already kissed multiple times before this kiss right now is the most special knowing that we are sharing a kiss from the love we felt for each other.

I licked his bottom lip as he prted them allowing me to slip my tounge inside his mouth. This feels different and somewhat magical.

Taehyung 's POV

I felt again his lips on mine and I swear it feels like the first time. We kiss out of love not out of desire for each other. As his tounge enter my mouth I felt the gentleness of him as his tounge taste every inch of my mouth.

I still can't believe the fact that the person I love has loved me already.
He loved me longer than I have loved him.

And I'm thankful for that. I thought my happiness will end after Hoseok broke up with me but then Jimin showed me that life doesn't end in one downfall. Also he  taught me that every mistake also has rights in it. Like what happens to us. Its a mistake I let him be my first but because of that we end up finding each other's happiness.

But before we both die due to lack if oxygen we pulled away from our kiss and locked our eyes in each other.

He smiled at me as I smiled back and after regaining enough oxygen I brought our lips together again.

He smiled in the kiss and so do I. We were kissing like there is no tomorrow.

Not long before we pulled away and he whispers something in my ears making me smile in agreement.

"Can you be my boyfriend? " that's what he asked which I agreed immediately.

He kissed me again as we headed to my dorm because the skies are getting dark. Looks like a storm is comming.

We went inside seeing Yoongi and Jungkook curled up asleep on the couch while the TV is still on. I switched the TV off as me and my boyfriend went upstairs. Since he said he was tired we slept.

----------------------------------------

Just few more chapters and we are good to go