10

I am dreaming.

A green forest and a beautiful caramel wolf. The wolf is my weakness, my obedience is hers. She commands my attention, demands my affection. I submit to her effortless grace, her indescribable authority, her breathtaking beauty.

My heartbeat syncs with her breaths, and her eyes force me to my knees.

She approaches me with slow strides that exude an aura of undeniable influence. I look down, I am not worthy enough to look upon her perfection.

I see her tawny paws stop in front of me, not touching me, never touching me. I am not worthy.

I feel her breath on my head, my final judge. I wait for her to realize I am a speck of dirt that is attached to her celestial coat. I wait for her to kill me.

Her head is on mine, resting there. I don't know why, but it is. She moves to put cheek against mine, making a low rumbling noise in the depths of her chest.

She is practically purring.

I feel her lick me, and I begin to understand. She has claimed me, I am hers.

My mate, and my alpha. The one Ive been waiting for. I finally look up, her eyes are the deepest of browns, the very earth staring back at me.

I hear a feminine voice each in my mind.

Mate it says, and in that moment I relinquish my alpha privileges to her, she rules me now.

I feel her beginning to shift through the bond, and i grow excited. She is ready to claim me, and take ownership of me and my pack.

I will be hers and she will be mine
----------------------------------------
The alarm wakes me up, and I nearly smash it to pieces. I didn't get to the good part.

The part where Camila would have claimed me. She must be a wolf, after that dream, and she must be a powerful one.

I need to talk to her. I need to be hers.

I'm ready