8

I am in the living room when a group of teenagers bursts through the front door, loud and obnoxious already, well only two of them.

Dancer is the first, when he catches sight of me he happily bounds his way over to me, akin to the way a golden retriever would, and sits next to me on the couch. As he sits and looks at me with a very excited look on his face, I can practically see his tail wagging.

"Do you need something, Dancer?" I ask him, he looks like he is about to explode

He merely grins and looks in the direction of the rest of the teenagers. I follow his eyes, but I can't really make out any clear faces, I'm still shocked from the hunt and what I hadn't noticed during the hunt was haunting me now, namely all the branches to the eye.

So instead I use my nose. I smell Dinah first because, like her personality, it is, well, loud. Next I smell Jerome and Ally, their scents are both very subtle, so I recognize them together. Then I smell two different scents, one that is very akin to Dinah's but a little softer. This must be her mate. Dinah actually had the guts to ask her to hang out? Wow, i'm impressed.

The other scent is like nothing i've ever experienced before. It smells slightly of vanilla, but fruity at the same time.

Its intoxicating. I can't get enough of it.

Then my eyes snap open. It's her, they've brought her back here, to me, after i ran away from her.

I see her very distinctly now, her brown hair, her glowing tan skin, her brown eyes, her scent that is drawing me in.

I turn back to Dancer, and he's looking at me with a big smile on his face.

"It's her, isn't it?" He asks quietly, so she doesn't hear.

I nod and his grins widens even more.

I turn back to see her look at me, with a slight smile on her face. Once I see this, I smile like there is no tomorrow. She blushes and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking away bashfully.

Dancer gives me the nudge i need to get up from the seat i'm in and walk towards her.

She looks back up when i reach her.

"Hi, Lauren."